Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. (3619 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Breaking: APGA Sacks Obiano, Ojukwu’s Wife / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by MrJanuzaj: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
gidgiddy:

Anybody with Photoshop can make that picture. APGA already has a presidential candidate

Thats a decoy Mr. Why are my wasting my time with you guys, election result will show you the truth. Presenting a presidential candidate is a way to justify they are not going to support Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by MrJanuzaj: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Pekele007:

So you concluded that APGA is working with APC because of this photoshopped banner by BMC?

You need to be checked seriously

So who is APGA working for?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Pekele007: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

So who is APGA working for?

APGA is an Igbo party, under which party is an Igbo man contesting in 2019?

After all you guys said PDP is an ipob party and Igbos are 5% so why forming alliance with them
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by MrJanuzaj: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2018
Pekele007:

APGA is an Igbo party, under which party is an Igbo man contesting in 2019?

After all you guys said PDP is an ipob party and Igbos are 5% so why forming alliance with them

Lol. Now i know you know nothing about SE politics. Willie Obiano, Ifeanyi Ararume, Alex Otti, Victor Umeh can never support PDP. They will support PDP that almost sent them extinct? My guy for APGA to still be existing beyond 2019, APC has to win on the presidency, if not Peter Obi will install his man Oseloka Obaze as governor and Alex Otti will never govern Abia. And these APGA guys know this. You still have a lot to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2018
Apga can't do shit.....

Pdp will sweep the whole of south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by globemoney: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
Then APGA is Officially Dead!!
Just like PDP and APC are officially dead

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by bantudra: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
its a normal thing...its called coalition....germany practice that type of democracy.....
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by MrJanuzaj: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Apga can't do shit.....

Pdp will sweep the whole of south east.

Yes in your dreams. Wait when the transmission man will allocate poliice men to Ngige, Obiano and Ararume we will know who will sweep Southeast

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by bantudra: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2018
kid23:
I'm not surprise even from the Last Anambra Election that was massively rigged after Biafrans successfully boycotted it.

There might have been an agreement between Obiano and Buhari with d former promising to DELIVER Anambra come 2019 if he is given support (rigging power) from d later.

That was why d election was not challenged in court by APC that came second and PDP cannot do it knowing fully well that it will favour APC more.

wait,wait...you call it rigged after you people boycotted the elections....

i always told una that even when only 2 people vote,a winner will still be declared.....

you south easterners still dont get it....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by bantudra: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2018
if una dare listen to ipob,then dont cry when northerners become governors all over south east....

dont be stvpid.....

and wetin you wan do a governor....??....the nigerian police and army will quench you even in the south east....

use your heads....
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by ShannyJ: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2018
We need to pray for Nigeria seriously

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Modarun(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2018
How many times do we hav to tell these APC Afonja e rats the South East is not like the South West? Not even Ojukwu can change the minds of the Ibos when they resolved to vote Atiku let alone those contracted Buhari snitch and dogs like Obiano and co. when the Ibos set their minds on something, just forget it. They are considerate, they are patient and straight forward, but when you take them for granted and they change their minds? nothing can change that even if it means death.
The entire South East knows who their real enemies are and those trying so hard to push them into oblivion. They know its not the moderate Fulanis or Hausas, but Tinubu sponsored Afonjas. It matters not to you guys that most Ibos around Atiku after his truimphant win at the primaries never asked Atiku to pick their son, they never lobbied for the V.P post, infact they urged Atiku to pick Adeshina of the AfDB out of selflessness, yet you guys are running up and down trying to pull down Ibos. The know its the Afonjaa that are pushing the “Obi demolished mosques as governor narratives” on Islamic and muslim social media groups, they also know its Afonjos that are pushing all these APGA supporting Buhari lies, Unlike you they dnt just follow any rif raft, anybody they follow muat have theor collective interest at heart!!. They dnt care about your personalities if you step out of.line the Ibos would put you in your place.
The Ibos already know your support for Buhari has nothing to do with Nigerias collective good, it has nothing to do with inclussive growth and developement of the entire country, They know Afonjas supporting Buhari dont care if Nigeria Burns down, it has nothing to do with savaging the country, but solely cos of Afonjas greed to produce the next president.
The Ibos and by extention the entire South and North knw why you guys want this dispotic, incompetent, clueless, dead people appointing, certificateless certificate and Positive news forging govt to continue.
Afonjas makibg this noise should note the PDP didnt win in Anambra for Stella Oduah to emerge, the PDP gave them Senate President, Finance, Aviation, Power, and the COAS most of you Afonjas said the Ibos should never be allowed to occupy. Not. Billion Arurumes, Obiano, Okoroacha, Ngigi can deliver the South East to APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Pekele007: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Lol. Now i know you know nothing about SE politics. Willie Obiano, Ifeanyi Ararume, Alex Otti, Victor Umeh can never support PDP. They will support PDP that almost sent them extinct? My guy for APGA to still be existing beyond 2019, APC has to win on the presidency, if not Peter Obi will install his man Oseloka Obaze as governor and Alex Otti will never govern Abia. And these APGA guys know this. You still have a lot to learn.

You know all these from your Hut in Ogbomoso I guess. You don't know how Igbos play there own politics.

Peter Obi can't and won't even venture to install anybody against the wish of his own people.

The governors have only one vote. Peter Obi will be voted in by the citizens which I'm one of them.

Are you seriously expecting Igbos to vote someone who killed their sons and daughters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by MrJanuzaj: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Pekele007:

You know all these from your Hut in Ogbomoso I guess. You don't know how Igbos play there own politics.

Peter Obi can't and won't even venture to install anybody against the wish of his own people.

The governors have only one vote. Peter Obi will be voted in by the citizens which I'm one of them.

Are you seriously expecting Igbos to vote someone who killed their sons and daughters

You are joking if you think everybody that dont have your own opinion is from ogbomosho. You have one vote. Whether you like it or not, results will be presented and you will do nothing. If you do nonsense police and army will be used on you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Pekele007: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are joking if you think everybody that dont have your own opinion is from ogbomosho. You have one vote. Whether you like it or not, results will be presented and you will do nothing. If you do nonsense police and army will be used on you.
LMAO same way baboon and dogs were soaked in blood right? Who was arrested for that statement?

Let campaigns kick-start first, you will know how far.
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by gidgiddy: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Thats a decoy Mr. Why are my wasting my time with you guys, election result will show you the truth. Presenting a presidential candidate is a way to justify they are not going to support Peter Obi

It's got nothing to do with Peter Obi, APGA had chosen John Gbor as its presidential candidate long before anyone knew that Obi would be running mate
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by victor8269: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2018
I can bet on something. Anambra, Enugu n Ebonyi r Atikulated. I know APC can't get 5% in all these states. Let them think of other things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by senatordave1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
victor8269:
I can bet on something. Anambra, Enugu n Ebonyi r Atikulated. I know APC can't get 5% in all these states. Let them think of other things
Buhari will get 25% in all se states except enugu and ebonyi.atiku will only win in the se

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Xander85: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
I suspected APGA had lost focus as a party during its primaries and had descended into the gutter of playing the Nigerian 'godfather and moneybag politics' most other parties play!

They had the chance of picking a cerebral and proven candidate in the person of Sam Amadi, but who did they go for? They went for same-old-same-old in the person of Araraume....the usual crooked, cash-and-carry Nigerian politician that can't point to any achievement besides wealth from dodgy business deals and a career in filthy Nigerian politics! Same thing in Anambra where they left an intelligent daughter and instead chose another career politician with enough money to bribe the greedy delegates!

So no surprises that they've hitched a ride with the very same hateful bigots that have ignored, marginalized, maltreated and even murdered their kinsfolk!
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Yes in your dreams. Wait when the transmission man will allocate poliice men to Ngige, Obiano and Ararume we will know who will sweep Southeast

Oga carry ur sw mind shift for abeg

SE is not Sw.....

We don't have dubious and stabbing mind moreover Feb is not far.
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Yyeske(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Don't mind those kids forming like champions here when they know nothing about politics.
Umahi, Obiano and Okorocha would gladly give their states up for Buhari to win, most people don't even know that Umahi and Obiano are closer to Buhari than Okorocha. Obiano would never allow Obi to lord over him in Anambra nor for Obi to be in a situation to pick the next governor of the state.
PDP is being relegated to the SS as we speak and even states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta could spring up some surprises. Four PDP governors from the zone had a close door meeting with the president recently, don't tell me it was oil and gas that they went to discuss with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by Yyeske(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
gidgiddy:

It's got nothing to do with Peter Obi, APGA had chosen John Gbor as its presidential candidate long before anyone knew that Obi would be running mate
So you are still atikulating after promising to Kanulate immediately you saw your oga at the top, speak of unstable minds.
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by zoedew: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why not!
Hear Peter Obi sometime ago-“WORDS ON MARBLE!

''I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for APGA. The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit politics. APGA made me what I am today. APGA is like a movement. I have enough funds to last me outside politics any day I decide to leave APGA which I have made up my mind never to leave. Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to achieve their aims. APGA is the identity and the reflection of the Igboman. No Anambrarian should vote for PDP. PDP is a party alien to Igbos. The party is synonymous with destruction''

---Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

He is the second most hated governor yet he won all 21 LGAs in the state. You must be on codiene diet. You guys threatened him when he dealt with IPOB protesters at head bridge Onitsha, that he will fail, he warned IPOB to stay away from Anambra you guys thought he is a goner. Still he won. Keep talking until reslut show, then the usual rigging rants will rent the air again
Do you have comprehension problem? Read the comment you quoted again
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by OfficialAPCNig: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

And PDP came distant 3rd with Peter Obi?
Read the comment you quoted but now, try to understand it better.
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by deomelo: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Odiegwu. Wait let APC hand them federal might to wield, na then una go see something

lol....

grin
Re: Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. by victor8269: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Buhari will get 25% in all se states except enugu and ebonyi.atiku will only win in the se
He won't get 5% in Anambra, that one is the surest

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Factions Plotting To Set Enugu On Fire – Youth Group / Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? / Richest Politicians In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.