Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,136 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin (1685 Views)

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea / Please Advice: She Doesn't Enjoy S*x With Her Hubby! / Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by Unubi(f): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thank you all for your valuable contributions. I feel greatly relieved from the psychological pains and regrets I have been habouring. I think I should study her objectively for a while.

Its a wonderful forum. Multiplied thanks to Seun. May you all be blessed.
Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by NgoziEli: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
gay d devil u know is better than d angel u don't know.
Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by BeautfulB(f): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2010
i'll advice you to forgive her, she did it cuz she dont want to lose u.
Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by Faher(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
When a person lies in God's name, the person doesn't have the fear of God, and that's scary.

If you believe she's changed, then you could take her back, but are you sure there'll be trust in your marriage?
Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by Omolola1(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
the trust would be lost, gbam!
Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by Girl846(f): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2010
Trust is a big issue here, it makes you wonder what else you she has been lying about.
If you can get over this betrayal then marry her! She seems like she is not happy about her past and has tried to change. She has been well behaved all this time.
Also, what if she was actually despoiled, she still is innocent because the sex was not upon consent.
Think about all this.

But OP i will not paint you as innocent in this story - If she was telling you the truth about her virginity, why would you cajole somebody into breaking their promise to God? To a certain extent, you got what you asked for.

Both of you are at fault in this story.
Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by Faher(m): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2010
Girl846:

Trust is a big issue here, it makes you wonder what else you she has been lying about.
If you can get over this betrayal then marry her! She seems like she is not happy about her past and has tried to change. She has been well behaved all this time.
Also, what if she was actually despoiled, she still is innocent because the sex was not upon consent.
Think about all this.

But OP i will not paint you as innocent in this story - If she was telling you the truth about her virginity, why would you cajole somebody into breaking their promise to God? To a certain extent, you got what you asked for.

Both of you are at fault in this story.

Hey, don't try to deflect or distribute the blame.
The fact is that she lied. And about 90% of Naija girls lie about the issue anyway.
So, I guess the OP didn't believe her fully and wanted to try his luck.

In many of such cases, when we find out the girl has been telling the truth
we do stop and let the girl fulfil her promise to God

I'm not a virgin freak, but if I was able to prove my girlfriend is a virgin, I can afford to leave her untouched till marriage. Simple!!!
Re: Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin by Kave(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
well, get going my friend, since you are not soo attached like some foolish guys, just TELL HER TO HER FACE, that you aint intrested anymore, am very sure she had sex with some dude out there even while una dey date, these few yrs, lol

if trully she was a good girl, she wouldnt have let you find out your self, shey , that place is very loose abi?, free flow, no hindrance right?, thats it , JUST LET HER GO GO GO GO!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! / Lesbian As A Better Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.