Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos (66936 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / 24-year-old Gay Escapes Death After Defiling 4-year-old Boy (Photos) / White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by AngelicBeing: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes we make innocent potentially risky mistakes.
We all love big balls, but it's sad that his quest for big balls has led to his death.

May the good Lord grant this one rest in Father Abraham's blossom.

At least, he is going to a place where love reigns supreme and people are not castigated for their sexual orientation.
Hian, which Abraham bossom are you talking about shocked

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by AngelicBeing: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
bedspread:
He is Going Where?
Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Gbam cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by AnanseK(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
I will never vote for Atiku.
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by Adakintroy: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
And we say people are not possess. Reasoning will beg to differ. Just give it a term and let us all move along.

Weather people see a shrink or go to church for deliverance, the point remains we are losing it.
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all love big balls, but it's sad that his quest for big balls has led to his death.

At least, he is going to a place where love reigns supreme and people are not castigated for their sexual orientation.

Maybe u love big balls, but we don't all love big balls. If he is going 2a place were love reigns supreme, y didn't he love his balls d way they were? Y did he kill himself in trying 2b something else. He obviously didn't love himself so pls don't talk about others not loving him
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by AdemolaA2: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
G1STM0RE:
So sad

See more photos + video here >> http://gistmore.com/28-year-old-gay-man-dies-injecting-silicone-balls-photos

So sad ����

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by Guestlander: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Another one died by eating a slug for a dare! I wonder what the hell is happening to those guys Down Under.
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by ajiolaoluwa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by Justseyii(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
He has mind oh! Injecting that area. Jesus.

www.studentvillage.one
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by ajaymina(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
G1STM0RE:
A 28-year-old Jack Chapman from Australia has died after injecting his balls with silicone during a ‘sex cult’ game in Seattle, USA.

The gay man who was said to be in a homoerotic master-slave relationship died after injecting large quantities of silicone into his Instruments.

According to UK Sun, Chapman’s death certificate ‘Silicone Injection Syndrome’ was listed as one of four causes of death, alongside three lung-related causes.

His ‘slaver master’ was a popular gay community blogger named Dylan Hafertepen who reportedly introduced Jack to his extreme fetish of dangerous body manipulation and his love of master/servant role play

It was also reported that Jack’s mum Linda Chapman discovered a contract between the pair, where Dylan was “the master” and Jack one of a number of “pups” who were forced to obey him.

The contract also said the pup’s body and mind were the exclusive property of the master and that the pup had no identity outside that given to him by the master.

It was also revealed that Jack was required to take Dylan’s surname, sign over his salary, wear a chain around his neck and cut off all contact with anyone who existed outside the circle.

Posting to his website, Dylan paid tribute to Jack, writing:

“If [Tank] was my world, I was his sun; he made me feel like the centre of his universe.

“To say I “miss him” is an understatement. Core to his identity was his service. He lived to help people, and was happiest helping those he loved.

“I love you, Tank. My best friend, partner, my world… my pup.”

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/28-year-old-gay-man-dies-injecting-silicone-balls-photos

Thank goodness, minus one gay.

Waiting for more to go down lik Nigerian economy.
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by iSpread(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Menh... What are you saying. Abraham's bosom? If that guy wasn't a Christian, his gonna rot in hell, no rest, worse than before.
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
wait,with the contact,if the guy refused afterward,which court will prosecute him? as far as i am concern,slavery is outlaw
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by legibow: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
shakmati:
What the heck is this? Madness!
that's how all of them go die
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by airprinz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
When i see gay stories, i keep wondering why the demon in them could be so wicked not to just let them attracted to the opposite sex for once in their life
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by mee2002: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
See how this guy turn N3k to even N30,000k in less than 24 hours at direct bank saver dot com web page
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by magzey: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
So who will be his wife in hell

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by Codes151(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
How will somebody be this stupid at this age? Just baffles me
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by chinedumoooo: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Honestly,it is absolutely abnormal for any living creature most unique human to indulge in elicit and aborminable act by opposing God Devine institution like husband and wife marriage (heterosexual) which is made for recreation, accompany and for fun.
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by okwabayi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
A scrotum is inconveniencing as it is. Why would anyone want a larger sized one?
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by Itsmedozie: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
AnanseK:

I will never vote for Atiku.
many are mad few are roaming

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by alexola20(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by Hoodbilonia: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
homo
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
One thing must kill a man
Yea but definitely not puzzy..
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by bmos(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2018

Abraham's wanini? You mean a mad man went to deliberately do the unthinkable and he would go and seat in Abraham's bossom just like that? Mba!!!
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Attention seeking is in ur DNA. If your Dad was gay, you will never had made it to earth.

Lol
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
airprinz:
When i see gay stories, i keep wondering why the demon in them could be so wicked not to let them attracted to the opposite sex for once in their life

Sometimes they appear like this one to lure str8 men to their evil cult.

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by GrowUpBoys: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We already know you're a stupid gay, buzz off stupid idiot! #SneakySnake...with your #FilthyMouthFullOfFlies

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by englishmart(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you and who love big balls?

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Enjoy now.

Get trained and enter the oil and gas industry. Globat mud school
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by arrestdarrester: 2:34am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No, he has gone to his real master's place.
Re: 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos by arrestdarrester: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2018
okwabayi:
A scrotum is inconveniencing as it is. Why would anyone want a larger sized one?

Because they wear dross in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.