Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,105 members, 7,899,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) (33153 Views)

Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Omeokachie: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Election is around the corner

How can that good digest with all those DSS guys breathing down his neck?

If you are not Fayose, you can never do like Fayose.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Gabbiecar: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
It is that time of the year ......if you know you know
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
And someone didn't shoot him?
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by czaratwork: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Spotted ke! One of his aides took that picture and distributed it to media houses. His jollof eating supporters are now praising him. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
wao wo.. Election is bringing out the best in people.. Scam 404..

1 Like

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
wao wo.. Election is bringing out the best in people.. Scam
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lolz. So what does he want the masses to do now?
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by ryloy: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Justseyii: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
It's that time of the year, when they pick places to buy roasted corn and joints to eat.. Scam!

www.studentvillage.one
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Romanus123: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Election Period! Humility Period
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Election things. Another style abeg !
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by legibow: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Adesouth:
So make we fry our balls abi?

The day wey I chop dere I no see myself for nairaland o
oh oh.... Tell them
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fayose 101
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Donzion77(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
emmie14:
After elections you won't see them eating and roasting corn. Rochas once fried Akara

That is a good handiwork. He will eventually go back to frying kpekere after IMO pipu don deal with am for next election
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Gulappa: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Election don show abi?
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Effibecky: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.
This is the height of humility.

He went to a bukka; chased away the ordinary people eating there, planted his security details at the entrance of the bukka then brought in his pressmen to snap pictures and post for us to see how humble he is.

Humility and eye-service go hand-in-hand in public service.

���
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ehen election is by d corner..... Politicians don start
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Banter1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Old picture, clueless Governor........he has nothing to show in Niger State.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by seguno2: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
emmie14:
After elections you won't see them eating and roasting corn. Rochas once fried Akara

Before his wife used their salaries and pensions to build an estate
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by BabaO2: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Selfish man, he can't even buy for his aides
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Cantonese: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Adesouth:

Copycat. He could not even buy the mama put for his assistants. Greedy and complete yeye man.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
The bastards have started again. Only the fools will hail them.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello was spotted having lunch at a local restaurant in the state capital. This is coming few days after Hon Patrick Obiahiangbon was spotted eating a loaf of bread by the road side in Edo state.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/governor-of-niger-state-abubakar-sani.html

Just because election is around the corner.

Meanwhile its like the governor chased away all the people inside this restaurant to eat alone.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by bixton(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
It's a good thing.
How much is the value of his lunch if he eats that in the governor's lodge?
I hope he pays such amount to the owner of this buka.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Daviddson:
And it shall be that when you see these things that you'll know that election season is upon you. For politicians shall go to any lengths to curry favours from the masses - buying roast corn and suya by the roadside, helping a woman to braid hair, helping a woman fry akara - that even the educated and supposedly intellectual will be deceived. But behold I've told you these things that ye be not taken unawares when ye shall begin to see them.
I like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Eddybyfire: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
undecided
[/quote][quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72753492] shocked

Wow.
This is the height of humility.

He went to a bukka; chased away the ordinary people eating there, planted his security details at the entrance of the bukka then brought in his pressmen to snap pictures and post for us to see how humble he is.

Humility and eye-service go hand-in-hand in public service.

Funny u
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by novexme(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Abeg what is new, fayose did it, check my signature for quality products

Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by johnmario50(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Adesouth:
E no funny but make I dash u one like.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by JAtoms: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
And do it was written ...

When will thou seest all this,
know ye that election is at hand.
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by Timatayo1: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fayose own is abini bi oyato si ability copy copy
Re: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) by vivavik(f): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
Electioneering era!!! Expect more where this came from, Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / APC Crisis: Sam Omatseye & Adamu Garba Clash On Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.