Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,196 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family (1722 Views)

Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family by BrAkingNews: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2018
"I want to create an opportunity for all Nigerians to kill two birds with a stone: this means, while they are reading the latest news from major sources, they are also being paid for their visitation and contribution to the trending issues in Nigeria"

The above are the words of the founder of Nigeria News App while launching that news aggregator website that sources news from major media outlets both local and foreign yesterday in Ilorin with few of the contributors.

While launching the site, which he calls "Nigeria News App" in his dorm room, Michael Ekundayo, 500 level student of Quantity Surveying of the University of Ilorin said that his idea was fueled In trying to explore the media space as a result of stiff competition currently experienced '' he decides to come up with this idea that pays back the viewers and readers to maintain loyalty.

He wants further to boast about the new project: he says "I am very sure this is going to work and it will be self-sustainable", and he coded the website in such a way that he earns from foreign advertisement potential through Google; the ability for direct advertisement once the traffic is huge.

He believes that enticing his subscribers with a token will make Nigerians troop to the website and register with one of the plans, which start with a minimum of #1600, and the maximum of #5000.

The website which was built with the template of one of the most visited websites in Nigeria, Nairaland, has different sections: politics, entertainment, business, Hausa news and so on.

He also explains that there are different ways of earning from the website, which includes: every day a user gets #50 for visiting, he also gets, #2 for every comment. In addition, a user gets at least #1000 for inviting a friend using their referral link which can go as high as #3000 if the user used the highest plan.

He has encouraged both young and old to rush to his new website and take the opportunities. He says nothing lasts forever and that each plan is subject to renewal every year.

He added that the site can be visited via https://www.nigerianews.app

https://www./2018/11/05/nigeria-news-app-launches-pay-you-to-visit-comment-read-news/
Re: Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family by SEGLIZ: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2018
..... that is innovative, sure they make it work? fb, google, many others even our own seun/nairaland has being success.
Re: Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family by BrAkingNews: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Another website like this also launched last month. Nigeria News App, NN app
The registration fee is with a different plan, if you register with #1600, you get 1000 for every referral, if you register with #3200 you get #2000 for every referral and if you register with #5000 you get #3000 for every one of you referral who chooses the plan

#50 for each visit
#2 for each comment
#100 for ads sharing
#100 for any original content that is approved
#1000 to #3000 for every person you referred depending on your plan

Note: If you registered through my link, I get paid for referring. Thank you. Register now at [url=https://www.nigerianews.app/create-account?a=michael
]NIGERIA NEWS APP[/url]
Re: Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family by SimonJones87EsJ: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
The conversion of his site, judging by his words, is madly good! What he's writing about is about us. We define our own moral code as the superior one. A friend of mine is a web developer and I recently talked to him and he told me about Magento 2. He told me that for sites it is a great CMS with many features and functions, filters, plug-ins, etc. And I was surfing their page so as to see if your topic also can relate to their info and maybe they got an answer. You can do this thoroughly at their page and go for different topics. My friend also said that if any question appears they are ready to free consultation you before the project initiation. Don't know about others, I think it's a great possibility to get informed even if you still have doubts about the whole project you have begun or only at the start of it.
Re: Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family by donnadickens: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2020
SimonJones87EsJ:
The conversion of his site, judging by his words, is madly good! What he's writing about is about us. We define our own moral code as the superior one. A friend of mine is a web developer and I recently talked to him and he told me about Magento 2. He told me that for sites it is a great CMS with many features and functions, filters, plug-ins, etc. And I was surfing their page so as to see if your topic also can relate to their info and maybe they got an answer. You can do this thoroughly at their page and go for different topics. My friend also said that if any question appears they are ready to free consultation you before the project initiation. Don't know about others, I think it's a great possibility to get informed even if you still have doubts about the whole project you have begun or only at the start of it.

Yes, I have also been in your shoes some time ago but was cheated and all of my work hasn't been transmitted to me. Thanks to this platform I could run my business correctly!
Re: Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family by katrinoricci: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is a great idea you came up with. I know that this is not enough to just create you website. And speaking in general, websites are difficult to form. You can opt for making a landing page. The conversion may be even greater. But what I want to advise you, no matter what you would decide to have as a basic design, go for web development! And this is internet, it can be accomplished by the best service in the world. I know that you can surely get good ways of developing your site at www.gsquared.com.au from Australia. After having seen their samples of work, I was remained speechless; with no doubts cooperate with them!

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Rock 6 Different Collection Of Outfits At Global Citizen Festival 2018 / Full Story Of How Regina Daniels Met Ned Nwoko / Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.