Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Abeg, Can Someone Please Translate This For Me? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abeg, Can Someone Please Translate This For Me? (1144 Views)

Please Translate (igbo > English). / Please Translate From Yoruba To English Thank You Very Much (ese Pupo) / Can you translate this Colours In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Can Someone Please Translate This For Me? by Bustyn(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2007
I received this from a 419 scammer today. Can somebody translate it for me please?

"A NUGOM IHE IHERU TA MA SITA TA GABA I GA ABU ONYE FULUFU NA OBODO OBOLA INU A FULUM NA UB ANYA EKWEGI NKO OMA FROM TODAY YOU WILL BE PERSON WITH OUT ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SEND WESTERNUNION TO ME AM NOT THE ONE SO IF YOU NOT RECEIVE IT I WILL VOLK IT TO YOU WETHER BY GOD OR BY ANYTHING LIKE ALUSI OR ANY OTHER THING ONCE YOU RECEIVE IT JUST LET ME KNOW SO I WILL TAKE TO NATIVE DOCTORE IN AGULERI OK ANAMBRA STATE
YOUR BEST REGARDS
ALUSI EGO"
Re: Abeg, Can Someone Please Translate This For Me? by ultrafem(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
clueless
Re: Abeg, Can Someone Please Translate This For Me? by Soundmind(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
Is like the guy have translated it somehow

I have heard of what u saw today and from today onwards, you will be lost (kidnapped) where ever you are. I am seen that you are claiming to be wise.
Then the rest was written in english.
The letter sounds like a 419 mail and the sender is an experiences illitrate.
Beware of such mails

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ethnic Groups To Watch Out For / Checkout These Throwback Pics Of New Ooni Of Ife As He Awaits Coronation 2day / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Acquires New 132M Rolls Royce For Sallah (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.