Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC (18640 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Buhari In Daura / Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by PHILipu1(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2018
biztip:
posts like this are made by propaganda mongers. let me repeat d truth again, buhari won't get more than 2% vote in anambra. even all APC stalwarts here won't vote him. buhari is hated by most Igbo people. just call buhari in public and see d kind eye people go look u. buhari brought it upon himself by been nepotic.
we heard how people hated APC before the Anambra governorship election and how Nwoye will not get 2% votes for associating with Buhari and the Islamic party but we later saw the hatred for APC in that election abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by poseidon12: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
I dare you and Obiano to test your popularity in Anambra State by running for an election under APC. As* hole.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Themandator: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Post a link where it was said that Nwoye wouldn't get up to 2% vote. Is he not an Anambra son and a former PDPian? Buhari is hated like the person you mentioned stated. He killed Igbo youths in Abia state while excusing his fualni herds men...telling us to give them land

His campaign will only pack a stadium full anywhere in the south East if he empty the treasury and most of the attendee will end up being hired from outside the south East

PHILipu1:

we heard how people hated APC before the Anambra governorship election and how Nwoye will not get 2% votes for associating with Buhari and the Islamic party but we later saw the hatred for APC in that election abi?
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by ngadaAwo: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
[s]
PHILipu1:

So,how were Anambra people convinced to vote more for a Candidate that belong to Buhari party in the Anambra governorship election than that of PDP some few months ago?
[/s]
trash trash trash
i don't talk to amala eaters
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by ngadaAwo: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
[s]
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Are you talking of those presidential elections When PDP controlled aso rock,army,dss,inec,nysc etc?

Well,this is the first presidential election that PDP no longer controlled those agencies and it will not be business as usual.

Anambra governorship election few months ago is a clue to let you know that PDP can no longer rig the SE and SS as usual.

Expect a different result from past elections under PDP federal government.

Don't expect to see PDP 150 and APC 2 again ok
[/s]
more trash
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by biztip: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

understand politics well . nwoye was an anambrarian. buhari is not . nwoye has relatives, LGA, constituency people who know him, buhari doesn't. nwoye is not nepotic buhari is. nwoye didn't treat Igbo's badly while buhari did. nwoyes never brought hardship to anambra people or Nigerians but buhari did. so always argue well. well buhari already knows southeast is deadens for him. even southwest. I have sampled opinions of many Yoruba people their stand re not different from d igbos

Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Lomprico2: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2018
globemoney:

Who dafuck is peter obi?

You next vice president!!
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Beetobee(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
If this is what APGA is all about, then it is time they are retired permanently.

Let the campaign begins.

Let the campaign begin
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by globemoney: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Lomprico2:

You next vice president!!
In your dreams
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by bobwizzy1(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2018
ipob and money
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Lomprico2: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
globemoney:

In your dreams

Watch n see
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by slivertongue: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Umeh and his gang will destroy obiano. atikuobi is d peoples choice &d people aint losing sleep ova actions of SE xters
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Edison92(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2018
4 is better than 8 my Ass.

Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Lanre0: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Keep it up Obiano , we are impressed by your performances. Buhari will surely hand over power to a sincere man like Obiano in 2023 & not a corrupt or shameless Igbo man.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by CilicMarin: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Corrinthians:
Imagine him saying they have no leaders just to downplay the significance of this.

These guys are unbelievable!

Don't mind the idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by PHILipu1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
biztip:

understand politics well . nwoye was an anambrarian. buhari is not . nwoye has relatives, LGA, constituency people who know him, buhari doesn't. nwoye is not nepotic buhari is. nwoye didn't treat Igbo's badly while buhari did. nwoyes never brought hardship to anambra people or Nigerians but buhari did. so always argue well. well buhari already knows southeast is deadens for him. even southwest. I have sampled opinions of many Yoruba people their stand re not different from d igbos
Lol.
I guess Ngige and co that are in APC in Anambra don't also have relatives and are not from a place in that Anambra.

I don't know why you guys always reason one way.

Do you think the minister and Political appointees from Anambra don't have relatives like Nwoye and they will not work for Buhari re election?

I think you really need to start looking things from all angle and not just one angle.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by biztip: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
I guess Ngige and co that are in APC in Anambra don't also have relatives and are not from a place in that Anambra.

I don't know why you guys always reason one way.

Do you think the minister and Political appointees from Anambra don't have relatives like Nwoye and they will not work for Buhari re election?

I think you really need to start looking things from all angle and not just one angle.
is it ngige DT lost his ward in d last election. common ward o. bro there are ways people here do politics
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by PHILipu1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Themandator:
Post a link where it was said that Nwoye wouldn't get up to 2% vote. Is he not an Anambra son and a former PDPian? Buhari is hated like the person you mentioned stated. He killed Igbo youths in Abia state while excusing his fualni herds men...telling us to give them land

His campaign will only pack a stadium full anywhere in the south East if he empty the treasury and most of the attendee will end up being hired from outside the south East

If Anambra so hated Buhari and APC they ought not to have anything to do with APC even if Jesus was contesting on the APC platform.

But APC hot more votes than PDP and you are here deceiving yourself that it was because of Nwoye

2019 will show you guys that PDP was just rigging this south east when PDP controlled ado rock.

2019 results in south east will shock you guys since you guys have refused to eske up to reality.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by PHILipu1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
biztip:

is it ngige DT lost his ward in d last election. common ward o. bro there are ways people here do politics
Didn't peter Obi also lost his ward?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by ubongokon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
If this is what APGA is all about, then it is time they are retired permanently.

Let the campaign begins.
e pain pain you , (2ex) u can jump into the lagoon ... sing that song
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by popsyleo1: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wasted sperm
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Themandator: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

If Anambra so hated Buhari and APC they ought not to have anything to do with APC even if Jesus was contesting on the APC platform.

But APC hot more votes than PDP and you are here deceiving yourself that it was because of Nwoye

2019 will show you guys that PDP was just rigging this south east when PDP controlled ado rock.

2019 results in south east will shock you guys since you guys have refused to eske up to reality.

You have made the same mistake that got Fayose the rebuke of heaven... Undermining the name of Jesus Christ.

Like Fayose, but you will soon be displaced... I mean you as a person. Apc is gone for good and Buhari is in his last days as our president. He won't win.

You are free to mention me after the election
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by PHILipu1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Themandator:

You have made the same mistake that got Fayose the rebuke of heaven... Undermining the name of Jesus Christ.

Like Fayose, but you will soon be displaced... I mean you as a person. Apc is gone for good and Buhari is in his last days as our president. He won't win.

You are free to mention me after the election
OK,he will even defeat Atiku with a wider margin than he used to defeat Jonathan.

I hope you will not ditch this moniker after the election because I have many of you like this that said quote me after Kogi,Edo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo and other bye elections.

After APC victory, they all ditch those monikers.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by biztip: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Didn't peter Obi also lost his ward?
he lost BC d common enemy was him. anambra is an apga state. in 2019 buhari will lose BC he is d common enemy and this time not just in a state but to Igbo's as a race. hope u understand my analysis
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by PHILipu1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
biztip:

he lost BC d common enemy was him. anambra is an apga state. in 2019 buhari will lose BC he is d common enemy and this time not just in a state but to Igbo's as a race. hope u understand my analysis
I will tell you that you are getting it wrong.
Don't judge with presidential elections conducted under PDP.
After 2019 election which is the first election that PDP don't have that federal might,we will see the results and then check if truelly the south east really hate Buhari like the way the PDP rigging in that zone made people to believe but still going by the governorship election in Anambra few months ago,I can tell you to wait for the shock of your life by February 16.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by farem: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chepos1:
We hear, next pls.
Are you that pained? Well, we can't help you here
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by OfficialAPCNig: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
ubongokon:
e pain pain you , (2ex) u can jump into the lagoon ... sing that song
Yoruba moslems sha
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Themandator: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
I will be here.. be free to quote me as from. Nov 19th forward... That is when the election intrigues goes full blast

PHILipu1:

OK,he will even defeat Atiku with a wider margin than he used to defeat Jonathan.

I hope you will not ditch this moniker after the election because I have many of you like this that said quote me after Kogi,Edo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo and other bye elections.

After APC victory, they all ditch those monikers.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by PHILipu1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Themandator:
I will be here.. be free to quote me as from. Nov 19th forward... That is when the election intrigues goes full blast

We progressive that have the time to be making noise.
We will talk only after the official results from INEC after February 16.
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by biztip: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

I will tell you that you are getting it wrong.
Don't judge with presidential elections conducted under PDP.
After 2019 election which is the first election that PDP don't have that federal might,we will see the results and then check if truelly the south east really hate Buhari like the way the PDP rigging in that zone made people to believe but still going by the governorship election in Anambra few months ago,I can tell you to wait for the shock of your life by February 16.
d shock is d other way round
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Fabre2: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Are you kidding me?
So,what happened that Obiano taught Obi and PDP a political lesson some months ago in the Anambra governorship election?
Obi had already served his tenure he had no business running for that election besides it was Obiano second tenure and we know its difficult to win an incumbent governor by then
Re: Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC by Apoztl3(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
anaton:

Plus mine too
Mine too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felicia, Adolphus Wabara’s Wife Dies At 69 / Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam / Governors Defection To APC: I Spoke Too Early — Rochas Okorocha

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.