Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,613 members, 7,948,351 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast (3485 Views)

Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Preshhinfoblog(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Moyo Lawal is an actress that has been popular due to her amazing acting roles and her body figure. One thing Moyo Lawal loves for sure is showing how good her body figures are.

A fan blasted her on a recent post on Instagram when she posted a picture of her showing the upside of her breasts. While others were admiring how gorgeous her boobs and shape are, a fan decided to give her the ideal feeling!.

The fan wrote " The way God created you ladies, it will be good, better rather than to hide your bodies and expose it to the man who owns it only. I don't get it why exposing your body, for men to think of you or propose to you, I just can't think far."

Visit https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/celebrity-news-fan-blasts-moyo-lawal.html

Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Engrbee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hoe-low-show,,,,If know yhu know.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Preshhinfoblog(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Engrbee:
Hoe-low-show,,,,If know yhu know.
grin grin grin
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by IamD18: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Preshhinfoblog(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Issoryt

1 Like

Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by princechurchill(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Summarized her in one word

Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by backnbeta(f): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Preshhinfoblog:

The fan wrote " The way God created you ladies, it will be good, better rather than to hide your bodies and expose it to the man who owns it only. I don't get it why exposing your body, for men to think of you or propose to you, I just can't think far."
The man who owns it indeed
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by GOFRONT(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin

Na because of this bwess wen I suck, dem sack me......

Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Preshhinfoblog(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
princechurchill postp=72771454:
Summarized her in one word
hehehe
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Preshhinfoblog(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Na because of this bwess wen I suck, dem sack me......
dis one madt me
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by femi4: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Ugly face like bam bam

1 Like

Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Preshhinfoblog(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2018
femi4:
Ugly face like bam bam
akpuruakpumbem
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by speedyconnect3: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Nawao.

All these actressess sef shocked
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Preshhinfoblog(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Nawao.

All these actressess sef shocked
omo ele
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by Khd95(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2018
I am jealous of her necklace embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by tstx(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Celebrity News: Fan Blasts Moyo Lawal For Exposing Breast by mendula(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
since the days of " things you need to know this slay queen with fallen natural endowment has always been promiscuous "..u thought money makes ugly people look beta but in her case the reverse is the case..

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess / Curvy Tanzanian Model Causes Serious Storm On Social Media With These Photos / Wizkid Removes Shoe, Walks Barefoot After The Ilorin Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.