Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:32 PM

Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) (980 Views)

Beautiful Moment A Nigerian Military Man Proposed To His Fiancee (pics/video) / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by universaltv: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
According to a viral video posted by Tunde Ednut on Ig, A nigerian Guy wants to propose to his beautiful fiancee publicly but unfortunately the ring he wants to use was no where to be found.

The beautiful lady walk away angrily Though people keep shouting Just say yes but she walk away instead. If you are in this position either as a man or the lady, what will you do ?

Watch Video Here

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-lost-ring-as-he-is-about-to-propose-to-his-fiancee-pics-video/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by universaltv: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See More photos and Watch The embarrassing VIDEO HERE

more

Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
His village people grin grin grin
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Oreofepeters: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
everything happen for a reason....
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Bad omen
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
So she walked away because there was no ring?

If this guy have sense he'll throw a big party and rejoice.

He should not let the work of his ancestors go in vain after they manage to expose the materialistic Karashika!

1 Like

Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Pureety(f): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
sad
Public engagement gone wrong!!!
She probably felt the guy wanted to humilate her!
Am not a fan of all these stuff biko, just come and see my people, shikena

1 Like

Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by highqueen(f): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmm.
That money you will waste unnecessarily on engagement ring and party, why not give it to me, I will make a better use of it.
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by IamD18: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
sad
Public engagement gone wrong!!!
She probably felt the guy wanted to humilate her!
Am not a fan of all these stuff biko, just come and see my people, shikena

With bottle of Kai-Kai and Kola-nut, shikenna

Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Pureety(f): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:

With bottle of Kai-Kai and Kola-nut, shikenna

Lol....God forbid!!!
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Hmmmm.
That money you will waste unnecessarily on engagement ring and party, why not give it to me, I will make a better use of it.

This babe you go like money die. I no dey take eye see yellow pawpaw my eye dey chuck on u ooo

Abeg I just need the first 2 babes in your profile pic
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by highqueen(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2018
illitrate:

This babe you go like money die. I no dey take eye see yellow pawpaw my eye dey chuck on u ooo

Abeg I just need the first 2 babes in your profile pic
What happened to all the yellow paw paw in your area? undecided
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by WinningEleven(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Wake me when it hits fp
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

What happened to all the yellow paw paw in your area? undecided

I live in ghana grin grin
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by highqueen(f): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
illitrate:

I live in ghana grin grin
Lol
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Lol

Yala make we start naa
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by highqueen(f): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2018
illitrate:

Yala make we start naa
Thank You, I will pass.
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Thank You, I will pass.

No mind my name ooo, I am BSc., MBBS, OND, WAEC, JAMB, NECO certified.
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by praizblog: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Lost Ring As He Is About To Propose To His Fiancee (pics Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
She shouldn't have walked out on him.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Lubricants / Depression / Pick Up Lines Are Lame. Simple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.