Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,981 members, 7,915,865 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:33 AM

Zero Back Zero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zero Back Zero (214 Views)

Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 / FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zero Back Zero by sinebaba(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
When someone go to school and failed everybody will call the person olodo but when government failed they look for excuses for them.

Instead of Mr integrity to accept he failed and try to mend his way he keep putting the blame on past administration. Mr John doe gain admission into University when he went tru the course outline he said men first class sure fa, but after first semester exam he carry three courses he put the blame on secondary school �. Called them plenty names. Sweet things about higher institution is you can carry over, failure carry failed till he has flat tires.

Yoruba adage "before you promise me a cloth I'll first check the one you put on" the mediocre among the expert thieves tell me how he want to survive. You said something is dead you bring a dead man to give it breathe of life hmm zero back zero.

Yoruba proverb "àgbà kiì wa lo ja kórí omo tuntun wo" simply means elders are stabilising forces for the peace of society, is a shame that our elders are shameless and selfish they are stealing prone also addicted to shame.

I don't see redemption in buhari and atiku both will always be a puppy if we want to be free from the old people who keep recycling themselves we need to stop listening to their recommended candidate

Don't tell me a country with largest population in Africa with many talented young man can't produce a president that is under 50 with energy flowing through his vein,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement On The Social Investments Journey / 2019: Inec Commences Distribution Of Pvc In Anambra West / Akwa Ibom Government Condemns Efcc’s Probe Of State Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.