Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,337 members, 7,934,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:07 PM

"I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari (503 Views)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2018
"I inherited a mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said that he inherited a mind blogging mismanaged Nigeria under the previous governments.
The President, while receiving a group from the South-East part of the country under the aegis of One-on-One Nigeria, Tuesday night at the presidential villa, said: “We are trying to organize the country.”
A statement by the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, quoted the president as saying that, “The extent of mismanagement we met when we came was mind-boggling.”

“Many times, I have spoken about the tremendous resources available to us between 1999 and 2014, and how it was frittered away. If only they had used just 25 per cent of it on infrastructure, road, rail or power, Nigerians would mind their own businesses, and not bother about whoever was in power. The casualty figure on our roads daily is simply scandalous. No wonder they are in opposition now, despite all the power they thought they had.”

The group, led by Chief Chido Obidiegwu, said it had keenly observed the strides of the Buhari administration nationwide, particularly in the South-East, “and it is now time to return the favour.”

According to Obidiegwu: “We have seen the work being done on the long-abandoned Second Niger Bridge. Roads are being constructed in many parts of the region and we believe there is every reason to support you for a second term.”

Describing President Buhari as the “grandfather of war against indiscipline and corruption, nightmare of insurgents, Mr Food Security, consolation to pensioners, and Mr. Frugality,” the group said it was going to mobilize South-easterners to massively vote for him, believing that one good turn would then deserve another in 2023.

1 Share

Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by Zuluhead(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2018
After 3.5years you are still complaining the same time, its very obivious you guys had nothing to offer.
Even with the limited resources, all we got was hunger, killings, inflations and a very tribalized nations. We have all seen what you can offer, pls kindly move to the other room and allow competent hands handle the affairs of the nation.

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Chief complainant doing what he does best

Why don't you resign and go back to your cows so that competent hands can come on board

2 Likes

Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by edo3(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2018
This complain just av to stop.
Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2018
"The world doesn't care about the storms you encounter - it just wants to see the ship coming in."-Zig Ziglar.

"Everyone appears to be courageous until bad weather arrives and then we know the true leaders"-Israelmore Ayivor

“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”–John C. Maxwell

“The ship of the APC is fast sinking and is obviously beyond redemption. Nigerians are daily convinced that that the APC was a mistake made in 2015 and are also resolved that they are a mistake to be corrected in 2019.”

https://www.thecable.ng/cupp-theres-plot-change-leadership-nassembly-violently
Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by magoo10(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Did you also inherit lifelessness?
Still wondering why you were elected in the first place.

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by chinjo(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2018
Don't this man ever get tired?
Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2018
We inherited a LIFELESS COUNTRY! grin
Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by gare(f): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Mutumina1:
"I inherited a mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said that he inherited a mind blogging mismanaged Nigeria under the previous governments.
The President, while receiving a group from the South-East part of the country under the aegis of One-on-One Nigeria, Tuesday night at the presidential villa, said: “We are trying to organize the country.”
A statement by the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, quoted the president as saying that, “The extent of mismanagement we met when we came was mind-boggling.”

“Many times, I have spoken about the tremendous resources available to us between 1999 and 2014, and how it was frittered away. If only they had used just 25 per cent of it on infrastructure, road, rail or power, Nigerians would mind their own businesses, and not bother about whoever was in power. The casualty figure on our roads daily is simply scandalous. No wonder they are in opposition now, despite all the power they thought they had.”

The group, led by Chief Chido Obidiegwu, said it had keenly observed the strides of the Buhari administration nationwide, particularly in the South-East, “and it is now time to return the favour.”

According to Obidiegwu: “We have seen the work being done on the long-abandoned Second Niger Bridge. Roads are being constructed in many parts of the region and we believe there is every reason to support you for a second term.”

Describing President Buhari as the “grandfather of war against indiscipline and corruption, nightmare of insurgents, Mr Food Security, consolation to pensioners, and Mr. Frugality,” the group said it was going to mobilize South-easterners to massively vote for him, believing that one good turn would then deserve another in 2023.

And you can explain that your spending 3.5m monthly in feeding El-Zarkzaky is a good management
Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by OBAGADAFFI: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
You were part of the mismanagement .
Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Liar you inherited a Nigeria that has just recovered fro 30 shock wave from your 1983 leadership.

You inherited a Nigeria with a growing middle-class which you have completed eroded today.

You inherited a Nigeria where an average worker could buy a brand me Kia car but today even a bank director can't afford one ..

You inherited Africas biggest economy which you have today made the world poverty capital

You inherited the Naira at 190 today its 365

You inherited single digit inflation and today it triple digit .

You inherited petrol at 87 Naira and today it's 145

You inherited Nigeria at 7000 MWS and today it's 4500MWs

You inherited a more United Nigeria but today divisions are at record levels .

You inherited a transparent subsidy regime but today it's shrouded in secrecy and 3 times more expensive

You inherited fuel consumption of 25 million litres a day but today it now 65million litres a day

You inherited cheaper electricity Tarriffs whichvyou have increase twice in 2 years ..

You inherited a Nigeria with 13 million more jobs than we have under you today

You inherited a Nigeria where jobless Yusuf Buhari couldn't buy his own bicycle but today he can buy two motobikes for over 100 million Naira

Buhari you inherited a better Nigeria which today you have left in tatters

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited A Mismanaged Nigeria"- President Muhammadu Buhari by speedyGonzales: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari that does know math is telling us about mismanagement, just before election again after budgeting 94 million just to barber his bald head in a year. i don't believe you, Mr lifeless anymore!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Group Of People Whp Support ATIKU / Nation In Shock As Buhari Gives Real Reason Behind His Incompetency! / Bukola Saraki Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.