Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Am More Committed To The Development Of My People Than Politics - Hon. Adaelu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Committed To The Development Of My People Than Politics - Hon. Adaelu (221 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / Constituents Laud Hon. Adaelu, As Mrs Ikpeazu Commissions Projects Done By Him / Hon. Adaelu Set To Commence The Construction Of An Ultra-modern Sports Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am More Committed To The Development Of My People Than Politics - Hon. Adaelu by chuksahamefule: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
The member representing Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwunagbor federal constituency has said that despite the propaganda and political gang up against him by some disgruntled elements, he is still more committed to delivering on democratic dividends and representing his people effectively as he has done in the last 3 and half years.

Speaking to the News Gazette in a telephone chat, Hon. Solomon Adaelu assured his constituents that his focus is in ensuring that his people enjoy quality health care, that’s why outside my routine free health care program which I carry out periodically across my constituency, the hospitals that I am presently constructing in the 3 LGA,s that I represent is nearing completion and will be concluded and equipped in a short period, he said the people are more important to him than politics, I am committed to ensuring that my people achieve quality and hitch free education that was why I instituted the educational development program that ensures jamb forms are purchased yearly and given to my constituents who are interested in furthering their education and also take over the burden of paying the tuition fees of some of my constituents who are less privileged just to ensure that the educational dream of all my constituents are achieved.

The lawmaker said people might be playing destructive politics but I am more committed to the welfare of my people and I can’t be distracted, I have confidence in my people and I am certain I am going to be reelected.

When asked what his promises to his people will be if he goes back to the house, Hon. Adaelu said I will double my efforts, contrary to what Abians think, my constituents are politically sophisticated and knows exactly what they want, they are not swayed by empty political promises or deceptive lies they know who will represent them well and they know I have always done that and will continue to do that.

Beyond politics my dream is to see my people have access to good roads that was why I took bank loan to purchase construction equipment which I donated to the 3 local governments that I represent in Abuja, that was why I also ensured the inclusion of Old Aba-Owerri/Osisioma/NNPC/Ekeakpara federal road in the 2018 Budget, a road which has been abandoned for years.

While it has become habitual for people to ply their political trade mostly on falsehood, all that does not bother me because my business in politics is development and that’s why I engage the grass roots and my people are feeling my impact.

Media is very important in politics, but I concentrate in touching the lives of my constituents more than media politicking, my focus is on the welfare of the less privileged, the unemployed, the women and the youths, that’s why I am training my constituents in different vocations of their choice in my skill acquisition program and we are not stopping at that we will set them up upon graduation with startup funds and tools where necessary.

The free legal services for members of my constituency whose rights are being trampled upon is still on, I am also working on drilling over 100 boreholes, across the 3 LGA’s so as to give my people potable water, our empowerment program where we will be giving out different empowerment items to our people will be coming before the end of the year.

All these are outside of our core mandate of law making and representation which every Abian can attest that we have really done well.
But above all, the good and hardworking people of Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwunagbor federal constituency are my priority and I will give my all to ensure their welfare. Hon. Adaelu said

Re: I Am More Committed To The Development Of My People Than Politics - Hon. Adaelu by yeyeboi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

2019: Don’t Stop Politicians From Snatching Materials, NYSC Officials Warned Cor / Alaghodaro Summit: Benin Agog As Obaseki Presents Scorecard To Edo People* / Ondo Is Proud To Be An Agrarian State - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.