Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

“nigeria Is Doomed, Women Are Not Safe” – Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “nigeria Is Doomed, Women Are Not Safe” – Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her (410 Views)

Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“nigeria Is Doomed, Women Are Not Safe” – Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her by midehcreeb: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
A lawyer has narrated a horrific encounter she had with another road user. The lady, simply known as @thefitlawyerr on twitter, said she was assaulted at link bridge by a driver who scratched her car.

She said the Police interfered in the matter and and told the driver to go, blaming her.

According to the lady, she is an international law student and she said Nigeria is not an ant, not to talk of being the giant of Africa, compared to other African countries.

Read her story below.

I got assaulted at link Bridge the man came to my car, a woman saw and videod, the chap is lying, at the police station Twitter do your work. @Omojuwa

“I got assaulted at link Bridge the man came to my car, a woman saw and videod, the chap is lying, at the police station Twitter do your work.

“He slapped me, and I said swear on your life you didn’t. He said I’m a Christian I don’t swear.

“Everyone around me is a man and they aren’t trying to tell me to let God. You guys this country is doomed. Women we are not safe!

“So here’s what happened. He scratches me, standard Lagos stuff, I keep my window up because tbh I have places to be, he comes down I can’t hear what his saying, so I wind down, he is saying what’s wrong with you are you mad, back and forth, next thing he hits/slaps me in the face.

read full story here plus pics of the incident- https://www./2018/11/nigeria-is-doomed-women-are-not-safe-lady-lawyer.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: “nigeria Is Doomed, Women Are Not Safe” – Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her by sage101: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked
Re: “nigeria Is Doomed, Women Are Not Safe” – Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her by Ufedolove: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
The man scratched your car,
You remained in your car (because you had places to be)
The man, who scratched your car came down
Was talking to you then he slapped you even when you didn't utter a word
Sister, people around who witnessed this scene even supported the scratcher who's supposed to be at fault.

Hmmm, madam and you claim to be a lawyer yet, you didn't even take a lawful step?

You are a bloody liar. If we should get to the root of the matter now, it will be a different story

I know ladies very well, they will scratch your car and still be claiming right but I ain't generalizing though.
Re: “nigeria Is Doomed, Women Are Not Safe” – Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her by Ufedolove: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
When he scratched your car, you patiently waited for him to come down from his car to land you a slap for the offense he committed huh?

From the picture alone, one could deduce that she was the bad driver and while the victim was trying to confront her, she ran her mouth and the slap landed gbosa

(1) (Reply)

See What Davido Wants God To Do For Him! / Footballer Kenneth Omeruo welcome first child with wife Chioma (Photos) / Today We Celebrate The Founder Of Feminism Mary Wollstonecraft [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.