Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,002 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Sparks Reconciliation With Hubby, Says She Is Still Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Sparks Reconciliation With Hubby, Says She Is Still Married (748 Views)

'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong / Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Sparks Reconciliation With Hubby, Says She Is Still Married by Gossipninja: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Controversial Actress, Mercy Aigbe Was cornered by a journalist at an event recently and she was asked about her marital status.

The actress replied that she is still married to her separated husband, Lanre Gentry, you may recall that the couple has been separated for more than a year now after the actress claims her husband is a woman beater, we might see a reconciliation happening anytime soon.

Watch video below;

https://zenithnaija.com/actress-mercy-aigbe-sparks-reconciliation-with-hubby-says-she-is-still-married/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Actress, Mercy Aigbe Sparks Reconciliation With Hubby, Says She Is Still Married by Tenn88: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
This hoe undecided.
Re: Actress, Mercy Aigbe Sparks Reconciliation With Hubby, Says She Is Still Married by Praizeupdates: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
I se3

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Excited As She Show Off Her Yoga Skills In Adorable Photos / You Want To Snatch My Boyfriend, Bobrisky Tells A Fan. Photos / The 'beef' Story Of Black-face And Tu-face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.