Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sunday Are I Love You! Wizkid Wishes His Manager Happy Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunday Are I Love You! Wizkid Wishes His Manager Happy Birthday (511 Views)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Are I Love You! Wizkid Wishes His Manager Happy Birthday by nairafamedotcom: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wizkid's manager Sunday Are is a year older today, Starboy boss (Wizkid) took to social media to wish him a wonderful birthday celebration.

Starboy boss unveiled Sunday Are as his manager on the 8th of April, 2015.

Nigerian pop star, Wizkid is this years Rave of the moment most especially with his recent song "FEVER".

By NairaFame: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/sundayare-love-you-wizkid-wishes-hhis.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Sunday Are I Love You! Wizkid Wishes His Manager Happy Birthday by Olufela30: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pikin wey sabi use hand swim, e go follow elders chop !!! ������
Re: Sunday Are I Love You! Wizkid Wishes His Manager Happy Birthday by jos945(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
hbd

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets Royal Treatment During Concert In Kenya / Popular Lagos OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead By Husband / Banky W To Auction His 2008 Model Range Rover Sports SUV For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.