Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nas Nasir Album Download Mp3. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nas Nasir Album Download Mp3. (5911 Views)

Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nas Nasir Album Download Mp3. by Danberin: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Download Link -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1007929087590064128

Nas – Nasir Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats
Nasir (stylized in all caps) is the eleventh studio album by American rapper Nas. It was released on June 15, 2018
n the rare moments where Nasir achieves coherence, Nas is often concerned with the precarity of his successes. “Adam and Eve” and “Simple Things” contain multiple allusions to loss, longevity, and humiliation. Nas frets often about his children missing out on his gains, and his own peace of mind being threatened by his indiscretions or generational trauma.

Year: 2018
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
1. Not For Radio
2. Cops
3. I Gonna Have To Leave You
4. Bonjour
5. Everything
6. Adam And Eve
7. Simple Things

A sped-up loop of the main theme of The Hunt for Red October gives “Not for Radio” some cinematic and regal flair, but Nas lumbers through his verses. Weaving together outsized paranoia (“They try to Hyman Roth me/John Fitzgerald me”), textbook hotepisms (“Black Kemet gods, Black Egyptian gods/Summoned from heaven, blessed, dressed in only Goyard”), and boilerplate faux-deep commentary (“Shoot the ballot box, no voter cards, they are all frauds”), he builds to a doofy litany of falsehoods and unsolicited history lessons

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. / Ronaldo Not Feeling Messi's Ballon D' Or Speech / Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.