Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,172 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] (982 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PICTURE]

Typing...

Manmen
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Napoleon Hill said, "Think and Grow Rich."

Unfortunately, most youths don't know the meaning of that. They think it's about doing money ritual or Yahoo. They want to impress women, so they do anything possible to make money — be it legal or illegal.

Typing...
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
I read a post where a boy killed his mother and used her for ritual, then slept with the corpse. What a sad story.

Anyway, I'll reveal one of my secrets which I call "Money Ritual." This secret is about turning small money to big money with creativity and within the space of a month or 6 months.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
I did some research and found out children's picture / story books are raking millions on Amazon's KDP and print paperback, so when I went to shave, I stopped at a computer center and met a handsome guy with a pretty girl outside the shop.

"Good morning. Are you the one here?" I asked the guy. "Yes, how may I help you?" he asked. "Do you know where I can buy 4A paper?" I asked.

"Yes, in the market," he replied. I thanked him and started walking away, then turned and said, "Excuse me, how much does it cost?" "It depends on the quality you want. Which type do you want?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I replied. "Okay, how much do you have?" he asked. "Around 1k+," I replied. "If you can pay ₦1,300, I'll sell one to you — this will save you the stress of going to the market," he said.

Without delay, I signaled him to bring it. He called one of his computer girls and the two of us transacted. I paid ₦1,300 and got the paper.

I headed to a store and bought some crayons for ₦150. Then a pencil for ₦30 and a sharpen for ₦20. I wanted to buy an eraser, but the one they had wasn't the type I wanted. The total money I spent was ₦1500.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2018

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Now, here is the ritual part of it. This 1500 I spent will turn to at least, 1.5+ million in some months to come.

"How are you going to do it?" you asked. That is the mystery of think and grow rich.

Back in JSS1, I was good at drawing, but I didn't pursue it as a career. It's been years I drew, so I don't know how to draw anymore. I got home and this is the cartoon and bird I drew. Please, don't laugh.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thomas Edison said, "Don't do everything yourself." So, I'll get some guys who are good in drawing cartoons to do the sketching for me, then take a photo of it and send it to computer and use Photoshop or Illustrator to color it. Now, it be used in a children's book and will be upload on Amazon.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thomas Edison said, "Don't do everything yourself." So, I'll get some guys who are good in drawing cartoons to do the sketching for me, then take a photo of it and send it to computer and use Photoshop or Illustrator to color it. Now, it'll be used in a children's book and will be uploaded on Amazon.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
That, my friend, is the code. Every month, money will be made. No, I won't stop there — there are more than 50 children's books with illustrations that needs to be uploaded.

That is one of the formula of a real ritualist. So, I'm a ritualist, but don't shed blood.

Typing...
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
If you can draw, let me know.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Examples.

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by WooTalks(f): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Manmen
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Download the free version of Lasticle book here. https://wetclef.com/topic557.html

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by ESCOFi(f): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Manmen
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Look at How I Turn Small Money to Big Money — To Be Deleted [PIC] by SuperOnyi: 6:32pm On Apr 22
iLegendd:
If you can draw, let me know.

shocked

I can't believe I wasted all my talents as a teenager in that evil Nwaboi apprenticeship — this gotta be God telling me to get back to drawing because I had a epiphany on this exact thing then I came across this thread while surfing your topics last week. Lord help us. Damnnn 😫

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money / The Only Transforming Car Owned By A Popular Artiste In Naija? / Orj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.