Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,038 members, 7,909,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

If Love Is A Crime? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Love Is A Crime? (659 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Is It A Crime To Post Adverts On Nairaland? {lets Talk} / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Love Is A Crime? by adroitp(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2010
Great Nairalander!
Great.
Superior Nairalander!
Great.
Lovely Nairalander!
Great.
What is really pain you when it comes to love matter? Lets discusse it here maybe we can find solution to it together,
Re: If Love Is A Crime? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: If Love Is A Crime? by dominique(f): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2010
hmm . . . make you na yarn us tori cheesy
Re: If Love Is A Crime? by ice234: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
u kick start the tory
Re: If Love Is A Crime? by ice234: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
u kick start the tory
Re: If Love Is A Crime? by adroitp(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ok! As you all wish to me when it come to love i likes careness i mean committment to love so i meat a girl and i think we love each other but she had already told me that she has another boy friend but i said i want her as my fiancee and we start the game she is such a girl from town but no experience when its come to love i dont mean sex but commitment to love and mind you i had never sex her while other guy do and i can never be friend of a lady that is not flirt {show love} she cant display her love to me in the public and note that me and the others are not living near by not even near so far so what am i gonna do?

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need Sorority In Our Society? / What Would U Do / Must Religion Be Used To Make Political Statements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.