Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos (664 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos by Olawaleyy036(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
A popular Nigerian actor, Femi Adebayo Salami, has escaped an attack by gunmen in the city of Lagos.

Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo Salami has escaped an attack in Lagos after some gunmen pounced on his car.

The actor who shared the story on his Instagram page, revealed that the attack happened on the road of Ojota from Magodo. Femi believes he was the direct attack of the attackers but he was however not in the car when it was attacked.

According to Femi, his driver was the only one in the car and he (the driver) was driving it to where Femi was. When the attackers charged at the driver, they came carrying AK47 guns. They kept hitting the car, trying to force the doors open but the driver was able to maneuver his way out of the mess.

Fem thanked God that he was in the car to witness the attack and also thanked God for keeping his driver safe.

Below is how he told the story:

"I thank God for his protection over me and mine. I know my job comes with its risk. Working as an Actor and Politician requires my regular movement.

"Today, Just at the U turn coming from CMD Magodo around 7UP heading towards Ojota, my vehicle was accosted by men in a Toyota Corolla. They crossed my vehicle at the U Turn. 2 men alighted from the vehicle bearing AK47s. They tried to force the doors open. They kept hitting my car with the butt of their gun. In the process, they broke the door handle and left dents on different parts of my vehicle.

"All these happened in full view of other vehicles and other individuals passing by. In the short time this happened, no one came to help. The guys were obviously not Policemen, they didn’t wear any Insigna of the force. They wore plain clothes and had extra guts to perform this act during the day at about 12 noon.

"Their assumption will have been that I was in the vehicle but my driver was the only one enroute to my location. With swiftness, he was able to maneuver and speed off. I thank God for keeping him. We are all still shocked at this but grateful to God that no life was lost in the process. #FemiAdebayo"

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/actor-femi-adebayo-salami-escapes.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos by weyreypey: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
tongue when he was winning awards his name was Femi Adebayo. Now when crisis done come him name change to Femi Adebayo Salami....

1 Like

Re: Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos by forreelinc(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin afonja cultist
Re: Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos by Lekison(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:
grin afonja cultist

Your developers brother that invaded our space are responsible for 99.99 percent of crimes in south west especially xmas time.

They want to enter Lagos today and build hotel in Awka tomorrow from dirty dealings in Lagos.
Re: Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos by praizblog: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thank God
Re: Actor, Femi Adebayo Salami Escapes Gunmen Attack In Lagos by Pappyto: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Alhamdulillahi.

(1) (Reply)

How Twitter Influencer Matthew Aka Badt BOI Rose Dolapo The Shawarma Boy To Fame / Chioma Make People JEALOUS After Davido Proposed To... / Adorable Photo Of Desmond Eliot At Lagos State, Rocks White Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.