Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Group Replies PDP On Trader Moni, Says Nigerians Not For Sale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Replies PDP On Trader Moni, Says Nigerians Not For Sale (1596 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / Borno 2023: You Are A Nobody – Zulum Replies PDP Governorship Candidate / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Group Replies PDP On Trader Moni, Says Nigerians Not For Sale by Luckymama: 5:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Zehavi:
I will ask you one question :
is it wrong for the Nigerian government to give interest-free loans of up to 50k for people who wish to start small business?

No. It is not. But it is also not wrong to give interest free loans of 10k to petty traders who are already in business and need a small cash infusion. Do not despise the days of small beginnings.
Re: Group Replies PDP On Trader Moni, Says Nigerians Not For Sale by Zehavi: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Luckymama:

No. It is not. But it is also not wrong to give interest free loans of 10k to petty traders who are already in business and need a small cash infusion. Do not despise the days of small beginnings.
You still do not get the point : Establishing a business with 10k is unfeasible and unrealistic in today's society. When do you expect to breakeven? Can Buhari give 10k to his son to setup a businesses , can he ? Stop supporting mediocrity abeg.
Re: Group Replies PDP On Trader Moni, Says Nigerians Not For Sale by Zehavi: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

If they give 50k interest-free loans to the unemployed, you would later ask why it isn't 100k.

You think like a fool . So giving 10k first is logical ? I can see you are a political stalwart who delights in collecting peanuts for the sake of stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? / EFCC Arrests ‘yahoo Girl’ With 40 Exotic Cars / Omoyele Sowore's Stupid Revolution By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.