Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,274 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer (28092 Views)

OPEC: Libya Overtakes Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Oil Producer / Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person / Japan Pension Fund Records World’s Biggest Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by precious1967(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2018
hurrah
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2018
sanandreas:
Trump administration is really trying for their economy. Their unemployment rate is at its lowest ebb.
Yeaaaa
4%

5 Likes

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by bizhop01: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2018
I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created".

"You gonna win, win, win, win, win, you'll get tired of winning - and then you'll say 'Oh Mr President, I don't wanna win anymore' " grin
Abeg make 2020 elections do quick come make campaign-style Trump re-surface ja-ré. Pure, undiluted political entertainment. cheesy

Make America Great Again - 2016
Keep America Great - 2020

President Donald John Trump has unleashed the economic potentials of the United States of America.

Who be this one sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by HBB1(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
It's true though. I remember reading that the immigrants coming to US from Europe were Christians that were being persecuted by pagans in Europe. US has truly started as a Christian country. Even their dollar bill has some Christian inscriptions in it.

And China also has a Christian foundation? Dey dia...mstchew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2018
The future does not look good for America

it also certainly looks worst & bleak for Nigeria grin

The backyard of chinco
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Obierika(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2018
This is bad news for Nigeria!
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2018
flex04:

[img]https://media1./images/65ad080952d0f43d2d9549e5fd8428b9/tenor.gif?itemid=8036016[/img]
I don't understand the meaning to the picture.
please explain to me.
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by aniblue(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Donald Trump power, back home we are feeding Zak with 3.5M,
Who did we offend?

3 Likes

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by wolexy14(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
E no go beta for all the leaders that has led us ....both govs .presidents etc.na thunder go strike una .....usa ll now determine price of crude oil in the market.....as we depend on oil wey get surplus.....y was i unfortunate so.during oil boom jona n boys shared surplus with axe dem use cut am.now i wonder which country we go beg to buy our oil now.
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by GavelSlam: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Shame on the nation called Nigeria. Oil was discovered in 1956, at present we produced average 1.7 million barrels a day, a barrel is about $70 dollars .

1.7 times 70 = 119 million dollars a day.

119 times 30= 3.5 billions dollars plus a months

3.5 billion times 12= $42 billions plus a year.

And yet we are the poorest of nations. Isn't it time we execute all this heartless leaders ?

You failed to do the division:

119 million divided by 190 million = 0.626 dollars a day.

That is, if such was divided amongst all Nigerians every Nigerian would receive 62 cents a day.

1 Like

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Ikpongiton: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Praktikals:
grin
What some people dont know is that crude oil is available in commercial quantity in the north too. They just want to deplete the ones in the Niger Delta before they start exploiting theirs. When it comes to foresight, the northerners are way ahead of the Igbos.
foresight in oil or in technology ? what will they do with oil in 2030?
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by troublemakea(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
It's true though. I remember reading that the immigrants coming to US from Europe were Christians that were being persecuted by pagans in Europe. US has truly started as a Christian country. Even their dollar bill has some Christian inscriptions in it.

when did you read this one undecided

and where in Europe is pagan controlled undecided

always get ur facts right bruh and besides US are not accepting migrants like ur saying

1 Like

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
bedspread:
The USA has always had the brain! The Foundation of the USA was built on GOD! The founding fathers of the USA never did anything without involving GOD. Until recently their leaders began taking them off track and to depend more on themselves..... all that move began weakening The USA..
Donald Trump is Returning them to the Foundation of the Founding fathers which is ACKNOWLEDGING GOD ALMIGHTY...

That is the Secret of the Great things Happening in the USA Today!
You are wrong bro..The founding father's of the USA were mostly members of the Freemason society. their calling of god were all lip service or an indirect reference to their Freemason god.
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by marvinsync(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Praktikals:
grin
What some people dont know is that crude oil is available in commercial quantity in the north too. They just want to deplete the ones in the Niger Delta before they start exploiting theirs. When it comes to foresight, the northerners are way ahead of the Igbos.

wow

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Ikpongiton: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
crude oil is increasingly,losing its value and trump want to empty everything,sell it and concentrate on technology
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by bedspread: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
tommyken:

You are wrong bro..The founding father's of the USA were mostly members of the Freemason society. their calling of god were all lip service or an indirect reference to their Freemason god.
[/s] you hv been Lied to bro... The USA was Built on Godly Principles!! Nothing else! Check ur facts

2 Likes

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by olucomf: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/usa-now-worlds-biggest-crude-oil.html
This Ppl Can Lie Eh, For Where American Get Crude Oil. Nigerian Government See Ur Life..American Can Never Support Biafra To Go Cos Our Crude Oil. American Govmnt Ole, Nigeria Govmnt Muguu.
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Praktikals:
grin
oga when would they exploit theirs,is it when it becomes as obsolete as coal? besides, their are many prospective fields both crude and gas fields laying fallow in the ss and se (the gov's of anambra/abia claim the house the biggest gas gields in the country) .
Its stupidity not foresight not exploiting any oil up north!
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by bedspread: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Uglymugg:

Yeah, That's how they Prospered!! Everything about the USA had GOD attached to it..

Every member of the US Army had a bible given to them .. .. Obama came in and Stopped it!!

It's the modern day Presidents that are doing all things possible to take them off!

Donald Trump who many of us thought was a Joker is Returning The USA back to their Roots.... That's the Foundation of the Great things happening in the USA Today..

Trump may not be a Saint but He is Returning Americans to GOD..

See this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7jMZ83hT-c

1 Like

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by suco01(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Starboytwo:
Just like we had in football where a German expatriate is handling the Super Eagles can't we sign or loan someone to come govern us....
If it would bring development why not go for it....atleast such person would careless if you've got a cone head,or flat one and every appointment will be on merit....

Lol. i don reason this thing before but. ko possible
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by freshvine(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
who cares if america has all the oil in the world?

our amiable president buhari has successfully diversify our economy to cattle herding.

by the time all the state in nigeria donate 1 local govt each for grazing, we'll have more beef for the world.

long live buhari
sai baba 2023.

let me stop here, i have a date with my psychatrist.

1 Like

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Uglymugg: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
HBB1:

And China also has a Christian foundation? Dey dia...mstchew!!!
I never said that only countries that practice Christainity can be great. Please think before typing. I know your type, the Anti-USA, hater of progress, but why wouldn't you hate progress, look at the country you come from.

3 Likes

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Bhol28: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Another reason Pmb should be hailed for focusing on diversifying Nigeria economy and investing massively on Agriculture.A solid plan B for inconsistency of oil focused economies.
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Uglymugg: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

when did you read this one undecided

and where in Europe is pagan controlled undecided

always get ur facts right bruh and besides US are not accepting migrants like ur saying
I never said anything about US immigration of today. Most of the people that make up America were immigrats from Europe that settled in the US. During the segregation period, America was 90% white.
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by RoronoaZoro(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by bluefilm: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
I blame buhari for this. shocked shocked shocked
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Temple1288(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
hucienda:
"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created".

"You gonna win, win, win, win, win, you'll get tired of winning - and then you'll say 'Oh Mr President, I don't wanna win anymore' " grin
Abeg make 2020 elections do quick come make campaign-style Trump re-surface ja-ré. Pure, undiluted political entertainment. cheesy

Make America Great Again - 2016
Keep America Great - 2020

President Donald John Trump has unleashed the economic potentials of the United States of America.

I dey tell you!!

1 Like

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Temple1288(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
bedspread:
As Long as Donald Trump is President of the USA.. they will be enjoying Strange Growth!

Even if Recession hits the Earth, as Long as Trump is still President The USA will be on a Rise!!

The man runs the country like his own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by BubuZombi: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Shame on the nation called Nigeria. Oil was discovered in 1956, at present we produced average 1.7 million barrels a day, a barrel is about $70 dollars .

1.7 times 70 = 119 million dollars a day.

119 times 30= 3.5 billions dollars plus a months

3.5 billion times 12= $42 billions plus a year.

And yet we are the poorest of nations. Isn't it time we execute all this heartless leaders ?

Also remember that before now, Crude Oil Was $140 per barrel when the country was producing 2million barrels a day.

When you calculate it is times 2 of your analysis above...

What Did They Do With That Huge Amount of Money.

1 Like

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Temple1288(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
tommyken:

You are so wrong to the core.
The founding fathers of America invoked the God four time in the Declaration of Independence.

The currency here says in "In God We Trust"
And they proclaim 'One Nation Under God'

The older Americans believed and still believe so much in God!

Get your facts right first!

2 Likes

Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Snoopyjaga: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
[ you don too read Dan brown novel..
Re: USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer by Masterclass32: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Chief Trump.

They keep trying to break this man, he keeps on breaking records.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos / How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.