Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108796 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by 1x2x3: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

Would you say this if a lady helps her guy with 500k to start a business and he uses it for so called family ish? She didn't find it right to discuss her family ish with the guy and her plans prior to making such expenses?

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Yeye woman without any atom of sense at all.

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Mdtoba(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
hmmm so u mean that he should spend all his lifesaving on her because he is in a relationship?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by dannybrasky(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
You are a small girl,probably a hustler at that! Your words and iq says it all. I PITY WHO EVER MARRIES YOU.

quote author=Liliyann post=72808067]Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!![/quote]

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Semperito31(f): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:
My Relationship Is Tearing Me Apart

Hello Nairalanders!

Please i need mature advice only.

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.

Please guys lets stop throwing abusive words. Op you have to let us know the kind if family issues she spent the money on cos we need to know the angle to start advising you from.
Please guys there are better ways to advice someone other than insulting the person. You inflict pains on someone all in the name of advising the person. I believe we all are mature adults and also learned, think before you type not the other way round. If you don't know how, what and when to comment, just keep mute instead of throwing unnecessary insults. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Wahala90: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew.
You are very stingy.
To even think that you spent months before sending the damn money after she helped you with your business and everything.
She has been supportive yet you still wanna wave that off by quitting.
Na your type deh tell their wives not to help their family members.
Mtchew

Your family so poor that they need your boyfriend to come rescue them from poverty?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Lotechi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
try to listen to yourself and tell us how u sound.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by fortune1968: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your life will surely be miserable if you marry this girl .Talking from experience .

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Mruwa1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
..spending 500k on family issue witout concrete details. On how d money was used none make sense ... To save 500k from legit job nor easy Execept u dey do street

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
robertito7:
I trust nairaland guys pureety MhizzAJ and liliyAnn no go post or comment on any thread till 2020 we should all think before we talk - - but some people just don't have sense
They brought it upon themselves.... They comment without thinking deep.... Comments you get from people whose sole aim is money in a relationship.... Keep roasting them with your quotes....gringringrin

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by MrBONE2(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

Excellent SiSi grin

You hayaaf told him the painful bitter truth grin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by clapbest(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
Another lover-boy scammed.

On no account should you invest on any woman aside your female siblings[Mum, sisters, wife and daughters].

Girfriend are hoes and epitome of problems, they don't worth the stress and investment.

The only thing you should invest on a girlfriend is nothing but your sperm, because that's the only thing that will yield something good. Anything other than that will be a big WASTE.

I'll to advice you flee from that lady if you want to be successful and live long.

Hope you'll advice your brother to do same ?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Baron7(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

Most of una, na fish brain and olosho spirit una get. A boyfriend is not a job. If you wanna earn by being with a man kindly go into prostitution.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by openmine(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
BigBros147:
you bear the symptom of a broke, frustrated and wretched girl.

With this mind set of yours, one can easily deduce that your parents and everyone who trained you failed in the attempt.

Girls like you are the ones who taint the image of hard working women in the society. Believing is your right for your boyfriend to spend on you is the very reason why you've planned on becoming a vile individual who, in no distant time, will bear the symptoms of not just verbal, but physical abuse.

Poverty has really turned you into something the dictionary doesn't have the word to describe.

You're a shame to yourself and your house hold.

Eleyi gidigan shocked
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by pawshjai(f): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Imagine wah my fellow ladies are all spewing from dre mouth..omg..dis feeling of entitlement girls have des days..first do you know added 500k is a million naira..enuf to buy a land..then somebody brought out a whooping #500 cash and gave to a dumb lady and she squandered it on familiy problem..family problems don't end..dey don't... One question pls. If she did not get that money wont the family p be solved? Will they die? Nope.. So why not b a wise lady and invest..a lot of Nigeria ladies are so dumb DAT even if you give the 2milly in the next 2years they will be back to poverty..they just dumb.expecting d men to keep feeding them..Listen and listen well guys..u owe nobody anytin..

Op I wouldn't say you should break up with her..but first confront her and hear what she has to say..if she feels remorseful kip her..if she gets mad for not understanding her..dump her sorry ass.wtf.#500k in dis kinda economy no b beans. What kinda wife will she be..
PS: nobody shud mention me..spoke my damn mind.. angry7

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by citadels(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
pls don't talk like that. She was wrong that money was not for her family issues she could have notified that guy B4 using it.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
pawshjai:
Imagine wah my fellow ladies are all spewing from dre mouth..omg..dis feeling of entitlement girls have des days..first do you know added 500k is a million naira..enuf to buy a land..then somebody brought out a whooping #500 cash and gave to a dumb lady and she squandered it on familiy problem..family problems don't end..dey don't... One question pls. If she did not get that money wont the family p be solved? Will they die? Nope.. So why not b a wise lady and invest..a lot of Nigeria ladies are so dumb DAT even if you give the 2milly in the next 2years they will be back to poverty..they just dumb.expecting d men to keep feeding them..Listen and listen well guys..u owe nobody anytin..

Op I wouldn't say you should break up with her..but first confront her and hear what she has to say..if she feels remorseful kip her..if she gets mad for not understanding her..dump her sorry ass.wtf.#500k in dis kinda economy no b beans. What kinda wife will she be..
PS: nobody shud mention me..spoke my damn mind.. angry7
Another sensible one.....cheesycheesycheesy imagine calling it "ordinary 500k"

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by icogb: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Who do we have here??
Little girl, this isn't kiddies section!!!
Run along, go play with your toys!!!
State your point and don't ever mention me again!!!
I don't have the time for asslickers!!!
You are a big shame to womanhood!!!
Really feel bad for d gal in d op for all d name callings here. She has been very supportive, etc nd nobody saw it but dat op gave her money she spent on HER FAMILY, she is stupid? If dis guy has said his annoyance is her not informing him,etc, I wld hv understood nd for dis guy to harbour sth dat happened since over a year in his hrt, there is sth to be afraid of abt him nd btw shldnt he hv knwn helping dat family out in dat time of need tops his opening business for their daughter? Or how was he expecting her to be comfortable "doin business" dat may not yield sth immediately while her family dat may be of immense help in d business languish in pain? What if she lent them d money? Op, I feel you re the d all man for himslf kind of person even in your own family. I do hope you get a girl as supportive as her nd who wld leave you and your money alone. See, if I wee in dat lady's shoe, I'ld tell you den give you bck your money nd suffer wif my family shld you object to my helping dem out. Btw, I feel this story is not true or you are not telling us all the truth.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Swker(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
You sound like a gold digger
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by doskie(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.

Haba hanty , u no get shame ni
no mind them.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nnabugwu8590: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
My dear, sorry to go raw, excluding the name calling "Useless girl", I hope you will still maintain the above comment of yours if your brother is treated as you posted above?
Note: I just asked a question. Thanks for your understanding and have a great new week.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by adabsmith(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

you're a FOOL a big one!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by citadels(f): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
My dear don't do anything with such how can she be that stupid. It's someone's hard earn money and she uselessed it. She is brainless and crazy. Forget about her she don't mean well in urs finance.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Yeye woman without any atom of sense at all. You are worse than the lady in question! Why don't you use your school fees to settle family problems to show that you love your family? Your stupidity knows no bounds! He loves the lady but no longer for marriage. The lady can go and marry any fool who is willing to be the family ATM. There is a reason why the money was given in the first place, idiot. If she truly respected the guy and loved him why did she not call the guy in question and tell him about the family problem before? But the moment she had the money in her hands, she now felt like Dangote and starts spending foolishly. Now that the money is finished, no money, no shop, no business, where will she get another money to give her money hungry family ? Truly, you women has fish brain.
.. Spot on bro. I pity this their mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by nasman5: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
you need some brain she is your kind
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kamsiyo9: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
girl friend u said not wife so if na wife make him die for her no in fact ur d real cocoa nut head
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wahala90:

So everything including your families' self inflicted poverty problems should come first? So your family are so poor they need your boyfriend to shoulder their responsibilities. May Ebola kill your family.
.. Hahahahaha. Oboy! I don die for laugh here,walahi.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by otunbateekay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
hmmm...interesting!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by bayulll011(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
HeWrites:

Your family did a bad job.

I also blame your dad because ordinary Vaseline would have make you a waste!

haaaa,haba in as much i see her as a leech u dont have to say all that.
on his Behalf sorry miss hizzAJ Dumbo,ehn u think before u talk next time cos u seems slow i know u re slow to say all that

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by damilare442: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

I would have loved to comment on the garbage you just churned out. But I stopped cos u may not have written this yourself. Perhaps someone uses your phone cos this is one of the most bizarre comments I've read in recent times on a forum.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by deyemia: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Advance fee fraud grin grin grin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Badilstical(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
I sight you all men are not same

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.