Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady (963 Views)

“wetin She Dey Cover?”- Tiwa Savage’s See-through Skirt To AFRIMA Stirs Reaction / Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Two Chimpanzees Help Man To Wash His Hair And Cream His Body In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by celebgistz: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Slim Beauty who hails from Ebonyi state has taken to social media to reprimand guys who doesn’t wash their girlfriend underwear.

According to the young lady, any man who fails to take up the responsibility of washing his girlfriend undies is a useless man.

She also added that her billionaire boyfriend always wash her undies.

See her post below;

Slim beauty! Any guy that cannot wash his girlfriend pant when she dey her period na useless man I will call that one If possible lick de period. Na so my billionaire boyfriend dey do me. His prick na ak49

Source; https://celebgistz.com/any-guy-that-cannot-wash-his-girlfriend-pant-when-she-dey-her-period-na-useless-man-nigerian-lady-says/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by celebgistz: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2018
Wow
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by iammo(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2018
I pity this girl's destiny, I hope yahoo plus guys don't date you.. Swegbe
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by forreelinc(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Any gal that cannot hustle to get money to spoil her boyfriend is a useless gal
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by Emmafe(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Bloggers shocked

Check my signature for gadget deals
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by megalodonn: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2018
the GIRL is crazy
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2018
She wants to trend, don't fall for it.
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2018
We know her type.They spew trash online in a bid to gain attention.
BTW,which billionaire guy in his right senses will date an ugly looking thing talkless of washing her undies?.The kind of lies some ladies tell will leave even the devil dumbfounded.
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by praizblog: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy wink mtcheewww
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by Olodo24: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2018
even this dirty looking one is talking too. mtchewwwwwww
Re: Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady by Chubhie: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Her picture and background reminds me of the 80's

(1) (Reply)

"Worry Them ! ! !" - Ray Hushpuppi All Fendified In New Photo / 50 Cent Shuns His ‘son’ 6ix9ine Following Arrest: ‘call Ya Momma’ / Shocking Video: Retired American Stripper, Blac Chyna Gets Into A Fight In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.