Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,588 members, 7,926,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim (6269 Views)

11 Forgotten Cases Of Alleged Corruption By Former Governors / War Over Value Added Tax: The Facts And The Fictions By Olawepo Hashim / You Can Accuse Osinbajo Of Anything But Not Corruption - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by brojoshua: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
You are a foolish man sir and another brainwasher
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Are you alright?
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
bilms:
How I will fight corruption, by Olawepo-Hashim

The Nation Nigeria
How I will fight corruption, by Olawepo-Hashim
Our reporter by Our reporter November 9, 2018
Olwawepo-Hashim
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
The presidential candidate of the Alliance for Peoples Trust (APT), Gbenga Olwawepo-Hashim, spoke with reporters in Abuja on how he will reposition the economy and fight corruption, if elected as president in next year’s election.

How will you fight against corruption?

I’ve told you that we have to deal with corruption from a point of view of an integrated policy for it to be effective, by removing the root cause of corruption. One of the reasons why people were bribing NITEL official was that you had 400,000 lines to 80 million people. But once you allowed competition in that place and now you have over a hundred million lines and the lines are now even almost for free. It is the network producers that are trying to induce you with all kinds of packages so that you can buy their own. We eliminated corruption in the telecom sector through competition and policy. Nigeria’s corruption which takes place mostly in the public agencies is as a result of over centralisation. Wherever you have a long queue, people will do anything to jump the queue. Once you have a system where only man can sign a piece of paper, he becomes like an emperor. Everybody is lobbying him with money, with language, with sentiment , with religion. But once he is not the only emperor in town who can do the same business, your reduce all those corruptive tendencies around him. So, it is not just only through punishment.

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-i-will-fight-corruption-by-olawepo-hashim/
A policy based reformist Power Decentralization is the answer to fighting corruption
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by charlsecy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari said the same thing in 2015 but failed .

Are you implying whoever said that would fail?
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Naughtysite:
A policy based reformist Power Decentralization is the answer to fighting corruption

True
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by jconsulting(f): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
This one is a noise maker
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by oluxy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
They are here again just like other previous ones
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by duality(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
I didn't read the crap.... Because i was thinking if FFK is made the next EFCC chairman in the next administration

Huum.. The corruption fight will be ruthless
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by femicyrus(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
bilms:

How can someone who is actively present in over 200 constituencies as shown by INEC step aside for someone in less than 30 constituencies?

What opularity are you talking about?

When we are talking about credibility, Hashim has it far better than any other candidate. This is the only candidate who brought in a government and walked away from that government without looking back due to ideological difference. He walked away even though he his supposed to be a beneficiary of the system.
even Blims is more popular than Hashim. and Blims is still forcing himself to be popular on nairaland. Blims , u can easily win LGA Poll instead of marketing someone you can defeat on head to head.
Re: How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2018
Hashim is the man for 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scene Of The Attack On Ex-Air Force Chief, Alex Badeh (Photos) / Ihedioha Swears In 9 New Judges, Pledges To Uphold Independence Of Judiciary / Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.