Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,731 members, 7,938,275 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Shocker: See What I Caught My Husband Doing My Niece’s - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocker: See What I Caught My Husband Doing My Niece’s (738 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / You Visited Your Sister And Saw Her Husband Doing This To Her, What Would You Do / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: See What I Caught My Husband Doing My Niece’s by osayo289: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2018
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don’t know if I should

confront him or let the issue lie.

I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too
overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,

On the 26th of October, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece’s pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.

Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/i-caught-my-husband-sniffing-my-nieces.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Calls Out His Divorced Parents Who Separated Him From His Twin / I Just Need Somewhere To Stay In Lagos. Please Help Me / Come In: Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.