Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,376 members, 7,940,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk (805 Views)

My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by amakoro(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2018
An air stewardess was cautured on camera breastfeeding a crying baby after the mother ran out of milk (baby formula milk) shortly after take-off. Patrisha Organo, 24, was on an early-morning flight from the Philippines when she recognised trauma in the baby’s cry. The stewardess has a nine-month-old baby herself and went up to the mother to lend a helping hand.

Patrisha said: ‘As soon as I heard the child’s cry, I knew there had to be something that I could do to help. ‘When the mother told me that she no formula milk for the child, and I knew that there was none on board, I knew I had to help. ‘I knew that I could offer my own milk, as I had been breastfeeding my young child myself, so offered up my services.

‘The mother of the child was so thankful for me helping, as she had been at the airport since 9.00pm the previous night. ‘As soon as the baby started rooting and feeding from me, I saw the relief on the mother’s eyes and eventually her daughter fell asleep.’ The 24-year-old said she knew what the mum would be going through, especially on a flight which had just taken off.

See video

Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
nawao..
The Husband while the Stewardess narrates the story to him

2 Likes

Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by Tolexander: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
If the mother has run outta formula milk, has she also run outta breast milk?

mtcheww!
Thought I would see the picture of the breast being sucked by the baby.
Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by masterplan303(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by bigkahuna704(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2018
I Keep Seeing Things Daily.
Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2018
Bantam:
nawao..
The Husband when the Stewardess narrates the story to him
gringringrin
Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2018
She is Beautiful embarassed I need this kind of woman in my life. cool
Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by Ufedolove: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Vaseline crew disappointed

Re: Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk by amakoro(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Condemning/judging Ladies That Wish To Marry To A Rich Guy. / Girls Whatsapp Group Link / Nigerians Write Better English... Like Scrabble Masters (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.