Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,130 members, 7,977,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

Po - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Po (4123 Views)

What Are The Biggest Names In Blogging That Has High Daily Traffic.?? / How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Po by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2019
fastseo:

I now make 150k monthly at present level of this domain.
Understanding SERP, Google webmaster guidelines, keywords research analysis, backlinks structure and ability to hold on and be patient is the key to building a successful authority blog
That's great
Re: Po by fastseo: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2019
ClixMaster:
Why u dey do like this nah grin. So all these follow wey I dey follow u since 1978, u still no wan show ur boy way?

There's God oo.
grin

why u self no fit chat me on WhatsApp. Come on WhatsApp let's chat
Re: Po by fastseo: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2019
ClixMaster:
That's great

Yeab bro although I have another one that is doing time 3 of this one but that one is a niche blog.

I will post a review of that one after this one just to give some bloggers hope that search Engine can work on their blog
Re: Po by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
fastseo:

Yeab bro although I have another one that is doing time 3 of this one but that one is a niche blog.

I will post a review of that one after this one just to give some bloggers hope that search Engine can work on their blog
Source of motivation. Post them
Re: Po by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
fastseo:
grin

why u self no fit chat me on WhatsApp. Come on WhatsApp let's chat
Walahi, I don search the number tire, I no see am cry . Abi mek I pm u?
Re: Po by kamogo: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
fastseo:
Recent update is at bottom of the thread my last comment, for those who want to contact me please feel free to do so via whatapps or via the thread.... Your blog too can work

Last year exactly this time I opened a thread where I showed some screenshot on how i grew a newly opened blog from nothing to something

You can get the thread here. >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4300869/ways-getting-over-120000-daily

I have just opened another blog, my target is 100% Nigerians and my target traffic is around 50k traffic at least..

Below is the first screenshot i will be providing.

I don't normally make my blog url open so that my blog and articles won't be rewritten or copied as this will watered down all efforts

Note: 3html my old account couldn't let me sign in and and password reset is not an option since I used temporary email.

BROS please what ur contact.....u can send me ur whatsapp number through jonny.feb3@gmail.com
Re: Po by fastseo: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2019
We hit 10k plus yesterday which is the first ever since the blog was created.... Alexa rank gone up to 237k and blog just 4 months old... But I don't based my judgment on that.
Re: Po by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
fastseo:
We hit 10k plus yesterday which is the first ever since the blog was created.... Alexa rank gone up to 237k and blog just 4 months old... But I don't based my judgment on that.

I need 5 people today to give edu, gov and Do follow backlinks that are over 70 DA plus
Epp me grin
Re: Po by Rextizz(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2019
fastseo:

I need 5 people today to give edu, gov and Do follow backlinks that are over 70 DA plus
Wow! What niche? and your earnings?
Re: Po by Hunry: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2019
fastseo:

interested in d baklinks
Re: Po by henryobinna(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
are you hitting 120k a day or a month?

Either way that's some good numbers, hope they're reflecting well in the earnings
Re: Po by fastseo: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2019
12k page views plus. I strongly believe that by end of February we could get to 20k page views and secondly if there happens to be an update on SERP i believe it will still help to push upward if not double. The last major update was on August though a slight update was implemented January.

I do read about this update a lot and follow recommedation from major blog owners and expert... Am not an expert but following them has been helpful
Re: Po by fastseo: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2019
henryobinna:
are you hitting 120k a day or a month?

Either way that's some good numbers, hope they're reflecting well in the earnings

12k plus daily page views @today.... Not gotten to 120k page views..

But a second blog of mine is giving something more than 120k page views but that is almost 2 years old blog while this very one is 4 months old blog and only rank for direct keywords majorly... I hope by 6 to 8 months it will be cross section.

Am now on a game..... App , but still write about 4 to 5 articles on this blog per day ... trying my hands on it if its successful then I will drop a review on that too plus also a Tech blog that was opened recently
Re: Po by fastseo: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Nuclearact:
what's your CPC like on your blogs? Do you monetize them with the same AdSense?

Sir I implement adsense on it and it's normal for most blog and CPC is normal but January CPC is the lowest of all months.
Re: Po by henryobinna(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2019
fastseo:

12k plus daily page views @today.... Not gotten to 120k page views..

But a second blog of mine is giving something more than 120k page views but that is almost 2 years old blog while this very one is 4 months old blog and only rank for direct keywords majorly... I hope by 6 to 8 months it will be cross section.

Am now on a game..... App , but still write about 4 to 5 articles on this blog per day ... trying my hands on it if its successful then I will drop a review on that too plus also a Tech blog that was opened recently
oh great.

Been considering the bold but still undecided, heard folks are making a killing there
Re: Po by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Any tips undecided ?
Re: Po by fastseo: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2019
ClixMaster:
Any tips undecided ?
Yes bro
Re: Po by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2019
fastseo:

Yes bro
undecided
Re: Po by fastseo: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2019
ClixMaster:
undecided

We discussed some clues on the new thread

1 Like

Re: Po by fastseo: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Alexrank now around 100k.
I think at this point I will stop this thread and talk more on the other one

https://www.nairaland.com/4994724/way-getting-120k-daily-page

This other thread will be more open. I will try to discuss everything I do on my blogs and also if you know what is helping your blog rank and how you do your keyword research you teach us there

1 Like

Re: Po by fastseo: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
March update
Re: Po by fastseo: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Distribution by ISP and towns..

I filtered and block all bots traffic with a plugin.... So all are 100% human traffic
Re: Po by fastseo: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
90k page views.

After successfully putting down more articles, improving the old ones and also doing some offline SEO we saw an upsurge.

Yes over 100% increase in traffic to over 90k plus page views.

3rd series: https://www.nairaland.com/4994724/way-getting-120k-daily-page

If you want to enjoy adsense earnings then blog on foreign articles... Naija na suffer head and waste of bandwidth.

1 Like

Re: Po by henryobinna(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
fastseo:
90k page views.

After successfully putting down more articles, improving the old ones and also doing some offline SEO we saw an upsurge.

If you want to enjoy adsense earnings then blog on foreign articles... Naija na suffer head and waste of bandwidth.
I think someone told you this sometime ago about Nigeria being a waste of time, you refused to admit.

With my very little foreign traffic I earn something 20000 daily naija traffic can't give me

2 Likes

Re: Po by fastseo: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
henryobinna:
I think someone told you this sometime ago about Nigeria being a waste of time, you refused to admit.

With my very little foreign traffic I earn something 20000 daily naija traffic can't give me

This blog content is majorly foreign, as in the top post that brings 70% traffic .. I changed to foreign content December.

Like how many page views do you get per day.

And for Kelvin i think the blog he talked about is based on something that has to do with ( beast) that talked about tech... I don't want to go into details.
He is good in backlinks building... I have seen several works of his.

1 Like

Re: Po by henryobinna(m): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2019
fastseo:

This blog content is majorly foreign, as in the top post that brings 70% traffic .. I changed to foreign content December.

Like how many page views do you get per day.

And for Kelvin i think the blog he talked about is based on something that has to do with ( beast) that talked about tech... I don't want to go into details.
He is good in backlinks building... I have seen several works of his.
yea, I know the gaming beast site.
Re: Po by Tectono: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
fastseo:
90k page views.

Could you please check out my blog on my signature? I have been blogging for five consecutive years, yet I find it very difficult to get 500 pageviews per day. What should I do to solve this traffic problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Error "Com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jni.jniexception" / Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template / Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.