Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up (28759 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by MannieA(f): 12:28am On Nov 10, 2018
ladiesreject:

Honestly, nope, you shouldn't. You did the right thing.

I also started one recently, but in my own case, I used my hands to spoil things for myself.
My offence? I tried to sleep with her on the first visit. Now she's trying to drop me like a bad habit, but I've fallen for her.

I even promised to be in a no sex relationship with her (I meant it) if she'll take me back but she's not having any of it. I like her, I really do.

Any hope for me? It's been a week.

if she likes you very well... she will see ur sincerity... keep trying tho....u seem like an awesome person... don't give up too easily since u truly like her...its not easy..buh...still try....

I'm looking for a no-sex relationship too...buh the pple DAT I come across want sex...buh me I don't want���

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 10, 2018
MannieA:

if she likes you very well... she will see ur sincerity... keep trying tho....u seem like an awesome person... don't give up too easily since u truly like her...its not easy..buh...still try....

I'm looking for a no-sex relationship too...buh the pple DAT I come across want sex...buh me I don't want���

Ok thanks.
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by acenazt: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2018
jefdr001:

how did you handle it. just cuorious
well for close to to three years after breaking up she locked up like nothing happened. When she's in D area she comes, she calls regularly, did everything like we were still dating. Haaaa e reach me neck. I was tired ohh. I told her madam we no get future I take God beg u. Delete me for ur life. Loose My contacts on every platform even D one in ur head. It took me days of convincing to get her to believe I'm serious

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
MannieA:

That's like looking for a needle in a stack of needles.
Will you be OK with a guy who truly loves you but gets the sex from outside? Because I don't know how a man can keep that up

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by WinningEleven(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
MannieA:

but you will like to collect money abi
Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by MannieA(f): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
WinningEleven:
but you will like to collect money abi

lol.... wat is the issue with money in this Nairaland sef....I hope u knw there is sumfin called a platonic relationship...and there is also celibacy?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by WinningEleven(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
MannieA:

lol.... wat is the issue with money in this Nairaland sef....I hope u knw there is sumfin called a platonic relationship...and there is also celibacy?
is that so
Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by MannieA(f): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
WinningEleven:
is that so

yes o..it is so....
kindly follow back
Re: Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up by meobizy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lol. So girls go through the same motions as guys during breakups? I’m half surprised. The funny part is both of you go through the same emotions but whoever was dumped goes through it harder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.