Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

No Remedy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Remedy (176 Views)

You Will Never Experience Monitoring Spirits After Using These Spiritual Remedy / Prophet Muhammed Remedy That Cures All Diseases Except Death / I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Remedy by onogramm: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
It is better to go to IFA priests and osun priestess for spiritual consultations than going Adeboye Oyedepo Abiara and the rest of these empty pastors for solution to their problems because they can't proffer any solution to it.....
Re: No Remedy by Righteousness89(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
So ifa idol is the one with solution

That's foolish talk bro...

GOD ALMIGHTY is the only Solution
Re: No Remedy by onogramm: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
hehehehe if you read what I wrote closely they have meaningful undertones and know that the same fetish powers we condemn are what these pastors use and call anointing to run their Churches thus deceiving the people.....

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Why Tell A Lie? / Purify Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.