Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nollywood Veteran Actress Lilian Bach Celebrates 48th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Veteran Actress Lilian Bach Celebrates 48th Birthday (354 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Veteran Actress Lilian Bach Celebrates 48th Birthday by Mcoutureankara(f): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Veteran actress, Lilian Bach is 48 years old today. The beautiful lady shared some lovely photos on social media. Happy birthday to her. Sharing the pictures on her instagram page, she wrote:

What shall I say unto the lord ..�. .. All I have to say is thank you Lord �... Thank you Lord � Thank you Lord...� All I have to say is thank you Lord �. Happy birthday to me.

See more photos:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/09/nollywood-veteran-actress-lilian-bach-celebrates-48th-birthday-with-lovely-photos/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Veteran Actress Lilian Bach Celebrates 48th Birthday by clive2u(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
see what money can do, she looks fresher than some of our 20 year olds

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Seen Fighting In Abuja!!!! (video) / Watch Beyoncé Reaction: The Moment Ed Sheeran Mess Up During Duet / Nigerian Lady Duped Of 482k With Fake Alert, After Forgetting To Stay Woke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.