Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,179 members, 7,946,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bbnaija’s K.brule Involved In Near-death Car Crash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija’s K.brule Involved In Near-death Car Crash (286 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s K.brule Involved In Near-death Car Crash by Bukayobk: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Former BBNaija housemate, K.Brule will be thanking his lucky stars as he survived a near-death car crash.
The reality tv star took to his Instagram page on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, where he shared photos of the remains of his ruined car and that of the other car involved in the car crash which happened over the weekend. He went on to write a long epistle about what really transpired.
“On Sunday morning the 4th November at around 6 am my car experienced a blowout instinctively causing me to apply the brakes, which is the last thing I remember. Eyewitnesses say my vehicle spun....continue reading at http://hotfm.ng/lagos/2018/11/08/bbnaijas-k-brule-involved-in-near-death-car-crash/

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of DM? / Are You In Need Of Help Or Urgent Assistance..??!click HERE.. / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.