Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,007 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (55081 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ikpongiton:
they only shortend what the law would have delayed.kudos to their bravery .
wich law. Does the law work in nigeria? If dem hand those violent armed robbers to police be sure dem go sort out the police with bribes and dem go release them into the street again. That is how nigeria has sunk. The offa bank robbers have u heard anything about themcheesy. I bet they have all been released and they are now flexing in the club eating nwokwobi and cowtail .

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by LASTBORN27: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:
Chai!! The way armed robbers are being burnt in that state eeh lipsrsealed

in fact
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Fazemood(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
SmellySperm:
Esshhh Mr man, Wer u here to chyke babe?
Yes ofcourse, or do you expect me to chyke a dude b4? Abeg don't block my view.
So highqueen baby how na? wie wie we? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by iammolise(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Chai!!!
See how they turned this one to burnt offering.

SMH
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by sonofoluku: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Say no to jungle justice

First of all ,you are so cute and stunningly beautiful.

Then to the post, it totally serves the armed robber right.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by sonofoluku: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

First of all you are so cute and stunningly beautiful.

Then to the post ,it totally serves the armed robber right.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Ekaka1(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:

What could be more JUNGLE than this..??
PLEASE, If you are a THIEF or an intending one, please avoid

LAGOS
ABA
CALABAR
UYO
ONITSHA

It's obvious no security agency will ever come to your rescue, better respect yourself and have a rethink..

Give the list of where dem suppose go now and rank the risks for the cities/town too. So association of amu robbers go know wetin dey tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by thatigboman: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Good news
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Nneisong86: 12:25am On Nov 10, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by cardoctor(m): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Good food for the vultures
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by chisani(m): 12:52am On Nov 10, 2018
And that's what you get in a country with third world mentality when individuals are far stronger that institutions. According to Laws in Nigeria, A person is presumed innocent until a court of competent jurisdiction found him/her guilty as charge. Jungle justice is a menace and should be discouraged. What a shame! As if weren't humans.
#saynotojunglejustice
#everyone have a right to fair hearing.
#God bless Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Kirinwa: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
Just ordinary "dear" wey she call you, e don give am one like. chaiiii, some guys no dey try at all

Seriously you're jobless.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Hazlett1988: 2:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
I'm happy when I see stuffs like this. They should break the skull now that it's dry. Release some hot liquid brain grey matter.
. You ass for saying such a word,say no to jungle justice,that why we have the law enforcement,I mean the police
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Dwhyte(m): 2:14am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

High queen what’s up and how you doing?
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by wink2015(m): 2:35am On Nov 10, 2018
This is JUNGLE JUSTICE!

Even thieves also joined in the murder?

When can Nigerians grow above this wicked culture?

There is the Nigeria Police that is charged with prosecuting the case through the judiciary.

But those who apprehended the robber took laws to their own hand.

They did what is referred to as BARBECUE of a human being.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by lonelydora: 3:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Say no to jungle justice

I hate this statement.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by willyo(m): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
I'm happy when I see stuffs like this. They should break the skull now that it's dry. Release some hot liquid brain grey matter.

With this comment, some people would wanna assume u're a meta-human.
Probably not knowing u can't hurt s fly.

I might be wrong tho grin
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by vioment: 4:54am On Nov 10, 2018
It wou;ld have been wiser to let eke people take him or them away and make them throw them in a tiger or lion cage with their hands and legs tied; or you people should have thrown him\them in their family(wild animals) cage. Now you have dirtied your street and hindered business and health operations. I dun dey realize say we no really get complex thinking capability as a nation or even a continent. Now we know our weaknesses we need to work on it.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by alexola20(m): 4:55am On Nov 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by highqueen(f): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2018
sonofoluku:

First of all you are so cute and stunningly beautiful.

Then to the post ,it totally serves the armed robber right.
Thanks dear
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by omoelerin1: 5:11am On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
guy he's not a petty thief but an armed robber according to the story. Armed robbers deserve any violence that comes their way cos they in turn show no mercy to their victims.
What if he was an innocent? How sure are you that he was an armed robber?
Now that he has been burnt to death, how will the remaining members of the gang would be known and brought to justice? There is no sense in what they did to him, whatsoever.
I don't blame those barbarians. I blame the authorities that have failed. About 2 months ago, in the same cross river, an alleged thief was burnt to death this same manner. Supposing the perpetrators had been arrested and made to face the wrought of the law, these people will be cautioned themselves before carrying out another jungle justice.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by omoelerin1: 5:35am On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
wich law. Does the law work in nigeria? If dem hand those violent armed robbers to police be sure dem go sort out the police with bribes and dem go release them into the street again. That is how nigeria has sunk. The offa bank robbers have u heard anything about themcheesy. I bet they have all been released and they are now flexing in the club eating nwokwobi and cowtail .
Have you seen them released? Do you think it is easy to release them just like that? Or can you give two examples of such incidents where the suspects were released. Some people just like to be running there mouths just any how.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by omoelerin1: 5:38am On Nov 10, 2018
lonelydora:

I hate this statement.
It is because you're an illiterate and uninformed.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Yoighaman(m): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:

Can't tell about the robbers in Offa, but if this guy was handed over to the police, he would be released and will unleash more terror. May he rot in hell and his soul not rest in peace. Armed Robbers, Ritualists, Kidnappers, Rapists and their likes are callous and terrible people.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2018
olucomf:
Like Fayose, I Still Dont Understand The 50million Bail. Anyway Thief Nah Thief, Whats Not Good, Is Not Good.
i wonder o,y still billions nd get just paltry bail,y not gv him bail of like 800 million
bk to ds guy killed, its never a better option goin into armed robbery
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
guy he's not a petty thief but an armed robber according to the story. Armed robbers deserve any violence that comes their way cos they in turn show no mercy to their victims.
i understand u bro,even any thief is deadly,nd d people knw dere would be no justice if handed over to police,i wouldn't blame them
crime is not a good option in anyway

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by FTjnr(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2018
crime does not pay. that's why i keep warning internet frauds like bigshoe880 to stop scamming people their hard earned money or they'll meet the same fate.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Goalnaldo(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Utonwanne:

Stealing is not totally wrong in Nigeria. It largely depends on who and the medium you carried out the assignment. If you must steal, do it calmly
you are a suspect for saying this. Stealing is wrong in every way.

Meanwhile check my siggy if you want to earn bitcoin hourly.
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2018
valx2:
RIP English
What are you trying to say? Please
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by lebete3000: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:

What could be more JUNGLE than this..??
PLEASE, If you are a THIEF or an intending one, please avoid

LAGOS
ABA
CALABAR
UYO
ONITSHA

It's obvious no security agency will ever come to your rescue, better respect yourself and have a rethink..

These states provide everything for themselves, ranging from shelter, food, roads, health(private hospitals abound), power(generator yakpa everywhere) to the almighty security. Them no dey take security play at all, once dem cassh you laidis, sai gobe!
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Oh my God! This jungle justice is barbaric. Though I want all robbers to repent please
Re: Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] by Galadimabawa: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
This is completely necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.