Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" (26136 Views)

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Olakunle Churchill Files Court Order Against Tonto Dikeh’s Coming Reality TV Sho / G-worldwide Serves Kiss Daniel Court Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by innobets(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is pitakwa... DR Barz grin
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by jody10(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
DaFlash:
Igbos are monkeys

grin grin

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Newboss(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
ariketalks:

He did a cover angry The lyrics are very different. There are hundreds of "This Is America" covers on the internet.
Does that guy look like someone who knows what cover is? angry All they know is copyright angry

1 Like

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by legibow: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
They must have forgotten they are messing with a lawyer, who knows the law....

1 Like

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by TEYA: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
coolcentbigman:
The song is the first of its kind in our generation that speaks for the masses exposing all the evil going on in Nigeria why fed govt. no ban am. The evil in the heart of most of our politicians is very visible. Nice one false.
Guy, since Fela died, this is the first time some one sang a song that made me remember the legend.

1 Like

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by KendrickAyomide: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
DaFlash:
Igbos are monkeys
this picture na highest Lmao
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by slimfit1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.
The song isn't his.
It is the intellectual property of Childish Gambino.

Falz has no moral justification to question the decision of the NBC who only took MURIC's advice.
I'm sure it is Allah's way of punishing him for making girls in hijab dance ''shaku-shaku''.

Boy don't bring Allah here oh. Your allah that people are using to rape young girls. The girls that book haram made to wear a scarf of a thing most of them are Christians those are the people he is singing about. boy don't let me insult you people in public yeah watch what you type at this sensitive moment do you understand.
You people can't control yourself that's your problem that's why you have ten wives. An atheist can still control himself. All you guys worry about is sex 72 virgins what kind of heaven is that.

1 Like

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Learnstuffs: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
ariketalks:

He did a cover angry The lyrics are very different. There are hundreds of "This Is America" covers on the internet.
Better
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Sleekfingers: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
And some mofos are spitting fire...when tony Blair said we are fantastically corrupt....

That song is not good for our image
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Promise47(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is Nigeria very true song NBC are fools dy no the truth day are trying to dine it
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Tonimordred(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dat d rmx of nigeria jaga jaga.....d truth is always bita lootaz
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Egein:

People are liking your posts less and lesser. Proof of your dying humor.
Bro, it's not a dying humor, liking of a posts depends on the contents in it. Tomorrow he might decided to post a certain comments, and u will be surprises with the numbers of likes he might likely get.
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by leksite120(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
slimfit1:

Boy don't bring Allah here oh. Your allah that people are using to rape young girls. The girls that book haram made to wear scarf of a thing most of them are Christians those are the people he is singing about. boy don't let me insult you people in public yeah watch what you type at this sensitive moment do you understand.
You people can't control yourself that's your problem that's why you have ten wives. An atheist can still control homself. All you guys worry about is sex 72 virgins what kind of even is that.
u r jst very stupid
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by lascopes(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.
The song isn't his.

Falz has no moral justification to question the decision of the NBC who only took MURIC's advice.
I'm sure it is Allah's way of punishing him for making girls in hijab dance ''shaku-shaku''.

You Muslim's are just intolerable. If you idiots call it hijab, the English call it veil and you people should stop been pessimistic and aggravated over religions and norms

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by themanderon: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lyrics are vulgar yet you refuse to do the right thing. Useless leaders taking the country nowhere. Nigerians are just too forgiving or maybe too docile if not these reprobates that have ruined these country should be burnt at the stake.
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Delivar(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
coolcentbigman:
The song is the first of its kind in our generation that speaks for the masses exposing all the evil going on in Nigeria why fed govt. no ban am. The evil in the heart of most of our politicians is very visible. Nice one false.
That song deserves to be banned just for the line: "Everybody be criminal". Why should he say everyone in a Nigeria is criminal? Is that a decent thing to say?
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Are you not a criminal?

Haven't you been engaged in examination malpractice before?

Haven't you stollen meat from the pot before?

Didn't you take alcohol when you were younger than 18 years?

Lie so that thunder will fire you! !!!

Delivar:

That song deserves to be banned just for the line: "Everybody be criminal". Why should he say everyone in a Nigeria is criminal? Is that a decent thing to say?
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by slimfit1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
leksite120:
u r jst very stupid

You can say something better than that Grove is that what your religion taught you?
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Delivar(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Thewriter2018:
Are you not a criminal?

Haven't you been engaged in examination malpractice before?

Haven't you stollen meat from the pot before?

Didn't you take alcohol when you were younger than 18 years?

Lie so that thunder will fire you! !!!

If that's the way you view it then everyone on earth is a criminal. But foreigners listening to that song will not view it the way you did. Their conclusion would be every Nigerian Is a horrible person.
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Glink2018(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.
The song isn't his.

I can see you are a religious bigot. And the religion has blocked part of your thinking faculty to the essence that you can reason logically anymore.

A music artiste is using hijab to sing song is an issue in Nigeria. Despite the fact that the law permit them to do so.....I'm just tired of this country
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Bidexdestiny: 2:38am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.
The song isn't his.

your problem us your religion.

get wise and face the fact
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by WetinConsignMe: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Bidexdestiny:

your problem us your religion.

get wise and face the fact

I'm sure u didn't check his moniker or u wouldn't have taken him so seriously!
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by WetinConsignMe: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Glink2018:

I can see you are a religious bigot. And the religion has blocked part of your thinking faculty to the essence that you can reason logically anymore.

A music artiste is using hijab to sing song is an issue in Nigeria. Despite the fact that the law permit them to do so.....I'm just tired of this country

I'm sure u didn't check his moniker or u wouldn't have taken him so seriously!
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Hoodbilonia: 5:38am On Nov 10, 2018
abegi
useless razz homo
song wey u steal
fool
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by mercenary: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.
The song isn't his.

Religious slaves dancing shaku shaku you mean?
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by harmless(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2018
This is backlash for his father supporting el zazaky. And he could not even use his fathers chambers
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
They are trying to evade from the truth yet the truth is catching up with them on daily basis.
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by Charmingpet: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2018
That is y we are not moving forward.
Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by 2buffagain(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

This no be Sowore's time. His time will come sha.

I guess, by that submission, you are saying you have the bandwidth to suffer for another 4+ years.
Na your suffer sha.

Sowore will simply go back and rest in a civilized New York city with 24hr electricity, water, structure, and more intelligent people.

Let's see who it will pain pass if Sowore doesn't win grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" by DemolaWest55(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
My brother it's glaring Sowore can't win the presidential election come 2019.!

I guess, by that submission, you are saying you have the bandwidth to suffer for another 4+ years.
Na your suffer sha.

Sowore will simply go back and rest in a civilized New York city with 24hr electricity, water, structure, and more intelligent people.

Let's see who it will pain pass if Sowore doesn't win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time / Rosy Meurer Praises Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His 39th Birthday (Video) / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.