Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

“I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) (1408 Views)

You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia / Is This Ass Real Or Fake? See Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / Dera Offokaja Stuns In Beauty Queen Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) by oluwafemme129(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to popular Facebook group to declare that she can’t h*e her way for anything less than 450 thousand Naira for one night.

Nikki Fe Fe, while posting randy photos of herself on the group, stated categorically that she won’t sit on any d*ck for less than her stipulated amount.

Sharing her photos on the group Nikki tells single guys to utilize her raunchy photos at night as it will catalyze the process of reaching their most sensual satisfaction.

She wrote:-

I can’t sit on any dick less than 450k per night

Single guys r expected to take view of this picture…
Save it for midnight masturbation …it will EPP u to release faster ….sexiest ass in Yaba #teamnikki

1 Share

Re: “I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) by genteelo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Na so u fine reach? grin grin
Re: “I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
let her keep waiting for the mugu that is gonna give her that kind of money for just to browse her pvssy
Re: “I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) by Drakkernoir: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Foolish people everywhere.
Re: “I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) by soliddust2020: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
She get right to place price on her tot.o but a prospective like me customer go price her tot.o 1k per night grin
Re: “I Can’t Have Sex With A Man Less Than 450k Per Night” – Slay Queen (photos) by Godwinfury(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Money wey I go take buy land for Hephzibah Estate,

thief..

And When Am Done Taking her to baba for ritual now, all I might see wouldn't even reach 10k...

Useless Howe with smelly nyash.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo / "They Should Have Dumped You In Trash" - Cee C Attacks Fans On Twitter / Why Are The Nollywood Actresses Doing Well And The Actors Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.