Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel (11538 Views)

‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida / I Will Vote For APC In 2019 only If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2018

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel, has said only God can stop him from being re-elected in 2019.

The governor, who spoke at a town hall meeting with Akwa Ibom State indigenes in Abuja and the 19 northern states, used the occasion to showcase his achievements since he came on board over three years ago.

He said he needed to reiterate that power belongs to God, following insinuations by some people that the state would witness war during the 2019 elections.

He insisted there was no need to unleash war in the state before, during and after the elections, as some people were insinuating, since leadership and power belong to “God and He gives it to who He desires.”

He said his visit to indigenes of the state in the 19 northern states was the first time a sitting governor would hold such an interactive session with the people in Abuja.

“I am showing my love through selfless service to the people,” he said. He said he has already told God to use him to develop the state in all ramifications and added there is no place people would go in the state without seeing signs of development by his government.

The governor said the state is in the last lap of the development of a Deep Sea Port that would help jump start economic activities in the state. He noted that with airport of international standard and a deep sea port, the state would be ready to fly.

He added that the state would commission one of the best plywood processing plants in the country in December.

Udom promised that given a second term, more than 80 percent of the food consumed by the people would be produced in the state.

He also listed hospitals, schools, road infrastructure industrialisation of the state as part of his achievements.

A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leader in the state, Nduese Essien, said the governor is fully on the ground after some initial set backs.

Essien said huge debts the governor had to settle and suit cases instituted by those who lost to him in 2015, were part of the draw backs Emmanuel had to contend with

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-only-god-can-stop-my-re-election-says-emmanuel/amp/

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by ehhmah(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
sad

Nigerian politicians and hypocrisy are 5 and 6
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
power belong to “God and He gives it to who He desires.”

When the righteous rule the people rejoice.

God Bless Udom Emmanuel

God bless Akwa Ibom state

Udom will be reelected and Nsima will fall yakata

[b]NEWS FROM MEFLYN ANWANA. Special Assistant (Digital Media) to Governor Udom Emmanuel

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by CodeTemplar: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Did God take you there on the first place?

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by Gana50: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Akpabio will teach u Lesson of your life, as it stands, buhari will get enough votes in uyo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by slivertongue: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2018
With GOD everything is possible

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Did God take you there on the first place?
100%!

It was God that told him to run and made him win under the Divine Mandate as far back as 2014. The Divine Mandate is an 8 year mandate and it is consecutive, it will terminate in 2023 and thereafter God will decide the next step

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Gana50:
Akpabio will teach u Lesson of your life, as it stands, buhari will get enough votes in uyo
Udom Emmanuel is not running against Buhari in Akwa Ibom, he will sweep all LGAs and PDP/Atiku will sweep All LGAs in the Presidential poll

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by diportivo: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Udom promised that given a second term, more than 80 percent of the food consumed by the people would be produced in the state.

so

he needs to get second term to get this done?

why didn't he do it in his first term so as to boost his second term chances

clown

supported by other clowns undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by CodeTemplar: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
100%!

It was God that told him to run and made him win under the Divine Mandate as far back as 2014. The Divine Mandate is an 8 year mandate and it is consecutive, it will terminate in 2023 and thereafter God will decide the next step
Nigerians and the stomach edifying reasoning.
So if a pastor who cover thousands of church station across Africa talks about his divine mandate he gets challenged but a crooked politician shows up with a similar narrative and booooom! ... we swallow it like that.
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Okay
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
diportivo:

so

he needs to get second term to get this done?

why didn't he do it in his first term so as to boost his second term chances

clown

supported by other clowns undecided
if Akpabio had put the foundation trust me Akwa Ibom state would have been paradise.

However, Udom has developed the state with infrastructures and industries flooding every nooks and crannies. In the second term it will be consolidation and expansion.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by NwaAmaikpe: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

U.E!
Udom Emman!!
Udom Emmanuel!!
Udom Gabriel Emmanuel!!!

How many times did I call you?
Pride goes before a fall. Stop this display of inverted humility.

On the cold morning of April 10, 1912; Captain Edward John Smith, RD on the maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic openly said that, '' Though he knows God determines fates but even God could not sink the ship''
5 days later, he was proved wrong.

Be careful.
Complaints about your arrogance has started getting to the Almighty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by emmabest2000(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Who cares ?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by obynocute(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
UDOM IS WORKING.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Udom carry dey go joor

We stand gidigba behind you grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by Alepa(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Dindinrin.
Na God dy vote?
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by israelmao(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Akpabio is on fruitless expedition and it will be too late before he realises it.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by Josepherike: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Be careful man before fish that swallow Johan go swallow u.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by truthstands01: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Keeping moving on Udom. Don't mind the sore loser Akpabio. He sold his conscience. I can only remember Judas when I hear that name Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by tuniski: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Gana50:
Buhari will not get enuff votes in the north!
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by ednut1(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

When the righteous rule the people rejoice.

God Bless Udom Emmanuel

God bless Akwa Ibom state

Udom will be reelected and Nsima will fall yakata

anyone u support usually loses. GEJ to Makarfi grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by budusky05(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
For ur info he has already stopped you since last year.

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U.E!
Udom Emman!!
Udom Emmanuel!!
Udom Gabriel Emmanuel!!!

Pride goes before a fall.

On the cold morning of April 10, 1912; Captain Edward John Smith, RD on the maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic openly said that, '' Though he knows God determines fates but even God could not sink the ship''

Be careful.
Your arrogance is getting to the Almighty.
He didn't arrogate importance to himself, he acclaimed that only God gives and takes power

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by kgr8mike(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Well it's ok.

For me eeh, when Akpabio says certain things against PDP honestly I don't know how I feel. However I just feel so deceived and a great heat of internal anger burns within me.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by tuniski: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U.E!
Udom Emman!!
Udom Emmanuel!!
Udom Gabriel Emmanuel!!!

Pride goes before a fall.

Be careful.
Your arrogance is getting to the Almighty.
That is humility not arrogance! He said only God can remove him.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2018
ednut1:
There will always be a winner in any contest!

What about Wike? Dickson? They all lost right? Omoko

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by Ayobami7(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2018
this is my comment
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by tuniski: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
ednut1:
Hehehe but on Udom, he will win. Akpabio is on a Long thing!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by famology(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
100%!

Will u stop this nonsense please?We know how udom became governor. Maybe Akpabio is the god you're talking about.I mean the god that told him to run.Udom was a nobody in Akwa ibom politics, it was Akpabio that brought him from the bank to become governor.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
tuniski:

That is humility not arrogance! He said only God can remove him.
Maybe the guy no sabi read

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nduka Obaigbena, Blames Boko-Haram For Unpaid Staff Salaries / We'll Continue To Arrest, Prosecute Looters Despite No Conviction - VP Osinbajo / We’ll Not Interfere In Your Election, Britain Tells Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.