Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship (1842 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by RichardRexs(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
[/b][b][b][/b] hi everyone, i started a new relationship yesterday which i'm madly inlove with her. But the problem is that, she told me if she don't enjoy the relationship,she's ending it. I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose her. Please Help a bro
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by NwaAmaikpe: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

End it before she does.
Only then will she enjoy it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by RichardRexs(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

End it before she does.
Only then will she enjoy it.
why should i? I need help on how to make it pleasurable
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by chicoMX(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Some girls are leeches in disguise, by "enjoying" does she mean you have to foot her bills all the time?
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
chicoMX:
Some girls are leeches in disguise, by "enjoying" does she mean you gave to foot her bills all the best time?

exactly my brother. And the mumu OP wan kill em self already

4 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by tripplephi: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2018
case 1:
YOU MUST HAVE HAD A GOAL OR VISION FOR THE GIRL BEFORE STARTING A RELATIONSHIP.....

why ask US to help you when we CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW YOUR MOTIVE FOR DATING HER, is it for sex? or for her beauty? or just for your EGO? or out of pity? are you aware of what she needs and dating her to fulfill her needs?

Bro ask yourself these questions before you open another thread post in 2019 for heartbreak.

NO ONE CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS BECAUSE ALL LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME..... what one lady enjoys is what another may HATE.

In school am sure you were taught to LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
we can not help you do it. We did not help you ask her out, we do not even know her.... so CARRY YOUR CROSS bro,

YOU CAN ONLY OFFER WHAT YOU CONTAIN

Sadly, we can't edit your content.... even if you FORM for 6 months, after sex, your real nature and her own too will SHOW.

receive sense!!!

RichardRexs:
[/b][b][b][/b] hi everyone, i started a new relationship yesterday which i'm madly inlove with her. But the problem is that, she told me if she don't enjoy the relationship,she's ending it. I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose her. Please Help a bro

3 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by paix(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Just be yourself and no pretenses. If she doesn't like you for who you are, please, end the relationship pronto.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by chicoMX(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2018
stupidity:
exactly my brother. And the mumu OP wan kill em self already

Op never see anything jare
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by RichardRexs(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2018
chicoMX:
Some girls are leeches in disguise, by "enjoying" does she mean you gave to foot her bills all the best time?

hmmmm. Girls are unbelivable
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by RichardRexs(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2018
tripplephi:
case 1:
YOU MUST HAVE HAD A GOAL OR VISION FOR THE GIRL BEFORE STARTING A RELATIONSHIP.....

why ask US to help you when we CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW YOUR MOTIVE FOR DATING HER, is it for sex? or for her beauty? or just for your EGO? or out of pity? are you aware of what she needs and dating her to fulfill her needs?

Bro ask yourself these questions before you open another thread post in 2019 for heartbreak.

NO ONE CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS BECAUSE ALL LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME..... what one lady enjoys is what another may HATE.

In school am sure you were taught to LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
we can not help you do it. We did not help you ask her out, we do not even know her.... so CARRY YOUR CROSS bro,

YOU CAN ONLY OFFER WHAT YOU CONTAIN

Sadly, we can't edit your content.... even if you FORM for 6 months, after sex, your real nature and her own too will SHOW.

receive sense!!!

i'm dating her coz i like her. I just want to make her happy
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by carter009(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Keep fooling yourself.
RichardRexs:
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
You are dating the wrong person.

A woman in love and wants something serious with you will not give you conditions,selfish ones at that. she's not worth it bro.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
RichardRexs:
Madly in love or madly in lust, which one?
A day old relationship and you are claiming to be in love.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by anochuko01(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
give her assurance and plenty stew.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Oreofepeters: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
That love is not mutual, when love is one sided it will crash. you love her but I don't think she love you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by RichardRexs(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
You are dating the wrong person.

A woman in love and wants something serious with you will not give you conditions,selfish ones at that. she's not worth it bro.
thanks. Now i'm confused
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
RichardRexs:

If you want to enjoy your relationship, download and read this short book www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

You can read it in less than 30 minutes. Download it now before it's gets deleted. All you need to make her yearn for you is inside.

Thank me later.
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by tripplephi: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
LIKING HER is not going to help her but rather it will only help you until after sex.

LIKE is not for dating... IF YOU DO NOT LOVE HER KINDLY LEAVE HER....

dont deceive yourself o

RichardRexs:
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by CyberWolf: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
RichardRexs:
This one that you’re already madly in love with her, just get ready for a devastating heartbreak. If you want to avoid this, don’t sacrifice your happiness for her. Make sure you chop enough of her kpekus and finally, don’t spend on her. Good luck!
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
RichardRexs:

Why are you behaving like a chicken just because she said if she doesn't enjoy the relationship she is ending

Since you are not yet man enough, go estreem to please her

For a relationship to work out both of you have a role to play,

incase you don't know what role to play ask her to teach you since you are stii a learner
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by mostHandsome01: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
hmm, dude, u aint got a relationship yet.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin keep thinking bout how to please a woman, while yuh mates r busy investing in dia future...

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by LordKO(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
According to you "I don't want to lose her." This means you're yet to conquer yourself, and this is going to be your greatest undoing. Love (genuine love) is neither self-centered, draining, selfish nor greedy. There's nothing wrong in losing - no body should be indispensable in your life and vice versa - so long as you lose honorably. Master the art of losing honorably for the good sake of yourself and that of those you associate with.

Meanwhile, you need to appreciate your woman for her unassumingness - this neither pronounced her harmless nor harmful. Now, you need to find out what it takes to have her understanding/be in her good book. When you find out what it's and live up to it, she'll automatically enjoy the relationship - if it takes immaterial values you possess to have her understanding, know that she's good for you. However, if it takes material values you possess to have her understanding, know that she isn't good for you - of course don't forget that, he who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

Quantify her base on her anima rather than her persona.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2018
If me I go run away from her.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Arthurwinner(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2018
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
This one weak me
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by RichardRexs(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Arthurwinner:
How old are you?
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
RichardRexs:

That gal go use you do maga.
Re: HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
RichardRexs:
how do you plan to do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taboos In Igbo Land / What Could Be Wrong???? / Valentine: Ladies, Make A Wish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.