Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,259 members, 7,943,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Do You Need A Home Lesson Teacher In Lagos? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do You Need A Home Lesson Teacher In Lagos? (322 Views)

School On Air Mobile Application(lesson Teacher) / Home Lesson Teachers In Warri Needed / Are You A Home Lesson Teacher, A Tutorial Center, A Corp Member. This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Home Lesson Teacher In Lagos? by tmogba4(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello there!
Do you need a lesson teacher for your kid(s)?

I'm graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering in the Federal University of Technology, Akure and presently a serving youth corper in Lagos State.

I have had prior experience without certification in my mum's school for a specific period.
I can teach kids ranging from Nursery 1 to JSS 3.
I'm willing to be of good character and teach your kid(s) in the best possible way they can understand and excel in both learning and character.

You can call me on 08136495877 or send me a whatsapp message by clicking the link: https:///2348136495877

(1) (Reply)

Anuoluwapo Empire Organic Training / Innovative Ways / Rethink!!! Job Or Life Saving Business... This Training Will Save You For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.