Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,180 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Burns Partners Passport With Australian Visa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Burns Partners Passport With Australian Visa (440 Views)

Nigerian Lady Burns Her Granddaughter’s Hands Over Indomie Noddles In Edo State / Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Burns Partners Passport With Australian Visa by gistblogger: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
A Nigerian man left in tears after his girlfriend intentionally burnt his International passport with his Australian visa.

According to Twitter user, President Christian, @Chrisblin, who shared the story on his page. He heard noises from the next compound to his, and on inquiry, he discovered a lady just burnt her partners passport with visa, just two weeks to his proposed trip.

See what he wrote below;

Earlier today, I heard noises from the next compound, normally I would pass but I decided 2 go check out

Turns out my neighbor’s GF intentionally burnt his passport that has Australian visa in it and he’d be traveling in 2 weeks time, He was just crying like a baby. I cried too.

BY GISTMORE -

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Partners Passport With Australian Visa by gistblogger: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Partners Passport With Australian Visa by Ufedolove: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ah the girl wey go try this kind nonsense with me go hear am. Lemme wait for the real gist first
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Partners Passport With Australian Visa by Mynd44: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018

(1)

Married Woman Chops Off Her Lovers Joystick For Flirting With Other Women / Taxi Drivers Wash Their Colleague In Public After He Failed To Bathe For Days / Man Butchers His Wife Then Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.