Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,011 members, 7,880,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" (23192 Views)

Charlie Boy Replies Elrufai On Peter Obi 1 Million March / Sanusi Lamido Luggages Packed As He Enroutes Lagos With Elrufai- Photo / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by FTjnr(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72852089:
EMPTY BRAINS EVERYWHERE...
You know we always ignore you Mr EMPTY, cos you are nothing but a tribalistic bigot!
Make we leave am like that!
Your being ignored continue!

presidiot boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani moooooooslim terrorist and his supporters are useful idiots.

insha allah, amin.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by Corrinthians(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

lalastigclala Mgynd44
How many times are we gonna tell the wadata Plaza miscreants they are worthless? Thank God Deji, their little god, has confirmed same. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by Ategberoson(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Giovanni2332:
Deji remember when you were PA to Olisa metuh and how you got 10m from money shared at ibro hotel by 2am in the morning the day GEJ announced he's intention to run for presidency in 2014 October. Don't thtwo stones at wadata because wadata fed you rat. Hungry rat. Bmc won't recognise you because thy know you are hungry .

you are an example of the empty Brain for bringing a private engagement of the party your supported to public forum

so deji collected 10m without holding any post and you want Nigerians to revote this useless party again?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by Modarun(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
The Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party , Mr . Peter Obi, on Saturday asked governor Nasir El Rufai of Kaduna State to stop making inflammatory statements that could incite hate amongst Nigerians.
Obi was reacting to El Rufai ’ s tweet that Obi is “a tribal bigot.”
El Rufai had tweeted that Obi stopped him from moving around Anambra State during the governorship election in the State in 2010.
But Obi while answering questions from journalists on the matter at a youth programme in Nnewi, Anambra State , said he was shocked to read such an outburst of hate from El Rufai , especially when “the statement came unprovoked .
He said, “This is suggesting that it was what he sat down to think of rather than thinking about how to solve the many problems plaguing the country.
“What His Excellency, Gov. Nasir Ahmad El Rufai said about me has been brought to my attention . I believe that as we grow older and are saddled with more responsibilities, we are expected to become circumspect in our thinking and avoid recklessness in our speeches and utterances .
“How does the circumstance he referred to relate to bigotry to warrant such a label?
“All I do for people like El Rufai is to pray for them and encourage them to concentrate on doing those things that will better the lots of Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country.
“At this difficult times in our country, when thousands of our brothers and sisters across ethnic divide are killed all over the country, including innocent citizens in Kaduna state ; millions of our children from all the parts of the country are out of school ; millions of Nigerian youths from all the parts of the country are without jobs , our pre-occupation , especially among those that are in government should not be making reckless speeches .
“What our leaders should be doing today is seeking solutions to the numerous problems of our dear country.
“ I am aware that during the said election he referred to, security agents merely restricted his movement because he had no business being in Anambra as I would not have been in Kaduna on an election day .”
The former governor of Anambra State advised Nigerians, especially those in positions of authority, to avoid what he called “ the dominance of the vice of hate ” over the virtues of love in whatever they do.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72852089:
EMPTY BRAINS EVERYWHERE...
You know we always ignore you Mr EMPTY, cos you are nothing but a tribalistic bigot!
Make we leave am like that!
Your being ignored continue!

Look at the things calling someone names...

The big question is will you support Buhari if he was detrablized and literate... The answer is No
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by Corrinthians(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

lalastivclala Mynbd44
Rufai is a confirmed Savage! The "Wendel Simlin" angle got me Rotflmao! grin grin

Reno O'mockery right now..

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by CilicMarin: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
How many times are we gonna tell the wadata Plaza miscreants they are worthless? Thank God Deji, their little god, has confirmed same. cheesy

I pity the bullet spits, that will come his way tonight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by Mentcee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
sillyMarin:
it's very unfortunate that I am a very big phool! ..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by tkshittu1: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please how much is galvanized sheet metal price. Is very urgent
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by anthony86(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
I won't blame Adeyanju for his opinion, when you hear that the VP is paying some BMC crew 4 million monthly. How much has Atiku or WADATA paid Adeyanju or Reno despite them working both offline and online even overtime. Propaganda is the only strategy to win elections.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by ihatesycophant(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Modarun:
if whipping up religious sentiments is what they refer to as being smart, then I think Nigeria is finished. Nigerians are not stupid, they knw the party that told them to give up their lands or be slaughtered. They knw those who in the past 3 years have shown via their body language and ulterances that Cows are more valuable than Nigerian citizens.
This is the same thing El-Rufai is trying to say. The religion sentiment, ethnic and sectional sentiment you so referred began during the build up to 2015 election, when PDP was using religion sentiment to campaign by going from one church gathering to another, and even transporting them to Israel for prayer and also paying Imams. This situation snowballed to what we have today.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by israelmao(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
If those that feed El-zakzaky with N3.5m worth of food monthly are not empty heads I wonder who else would be.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by antyokya: 2:09am On Nov 11, 2018
deji17:
Giving up before the fight. PDP is indeed empty and you can see the quality of their engagement even on nairaland. Shouting lifelessness, back to Daura like a broken record. Zero substance. Just bad belle politics.

...but in all sincerity El-rufai has not made any point. He has only wailed without a point. What exactly is he talking about? I think he is suffering from imminent defeat come 2019 in Kaduna State. APC lacks issues to base their campaign on, the reason they resort to attacks and hate speech. Tell Nigerians why they should vote for APC again and leave this 2go argument because that's where you belong.no class,no substance, no integrity only hate.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Empty brains in wadata and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist organization.

Yorubas are the most stupid ethnicity on the face of the earth.

Why attacking Igbos who don't have your time?

Jobless people.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by edupedia: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nbote:
It's funny how dis news interests ZonBs more

....how do u know unless u are one of those in PDP they are referring to...are u?...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" by edupedia: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

Yorubas are the most stupid ethnicity on the face of the earth.

Why attacking Igbos who don't have your time?

Jobless people.

...why are your village witches making u smoke codeine...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (Photos) / New Peak Power Generation Record Of 4883.9MW - TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.