Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. (553 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by mekaboy(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2018
It's obvious APC has little or nothing to campaign with, so they now resort to irrelevant issues. Banking on the stupidity of Nigerian voters to vote based on religion and ethnicity instead of the leaders capacity to deliver.

When one is going to look for employment in leading companies in the world, ethnicity and religion is the list priority. The focus is mainly on experience, places you worked and position.

But After 3 years, APC has nothing to show, so they play the ethno religious card. Trying to divert the attention of Nigerians from issues.

People are slaughtered like chicken in Kaduna, instead of seek solution they are talking about deportation and burning of mosques in Anambra.

Over 10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs in 3 years.

We have become the poverty headquarters of the world.

Corruption is higher now than ever before.

Disregard of court order which is worse than corruption.

Of all this, the APC government has time to go this low. It's an evidence they are banking on the gullibility/Stupidity of Nigerians to easily loose focus on issues.

In a developed countries, by now there would be protest against the government for spending 3.5million monthly to feed el zakzaky amidst heavy borrowing.

But they know that the youths are confused, they rather dwell on bigotry than focus on issues. So they raise such issues and the youths jump for it and forget lai mohammed.

Since we are now in the issue of deportation, it's time we deport Buhari Back to daura.
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by oyebanji44: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Wetin dis man do you.
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by smoke123(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2018
sure bck home
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by mekaboy(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2018
oyebanji44:
Wetin dis man do you.

You want to know?

Instead of him to go home and rest. He wants to remain president and provide a cover for corruption.

Over 10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs.

Unemployment rate is alarming.

Borrowing to waste.

Introduced a very dangerous trend which is disregard for the rule of law.
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by Ndonu101: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari is from Niger Republic
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by GMbuharii: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2018
Thunda will Faya any conehead that votes for the lifeless jihadist

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2018
GMbuharii:
Thunda will Faya any conehead that votes for the lifeless jihadist
u are calling people names and u want then to be in the same page with u, how's that possible?
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by odunragbada: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Useless fowl is better than him because we can still kill fowl but this one that called himself president is a disgrace to Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
odunragbada:
Useless fowl is better than him because we can still kill fowl but this one that called himself president is a disgrace to Nigerians
[/s]
This clown is Ibo with Yoruba moniker. Dem plenty for here.
Op, i thought you were one of those people shouting "Biafra or death"? What changed? If buhari comes back, what will be your next step? Go back to Biafra agitation?
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by mekaboy(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
[s][/s]
This clown is Ibo with Yoruba moniker. Dem plenty for here.
Op, i thought you were one of those people shouting "Biafra or death"? What changed? If buhari comes back, what will be your next step? Go back to Biafra agitation?

Show me where I shouted that. I don't tolerate incompetence. And Nigerians should not too.
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by jpphilips(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
mekaboy:
It's obvious APC has little or nothing to campaign with, so they now resort to irrelevant issues. Banking on the stupidity of Nigerian voters to vote based on religion and ethnicity instead of the leaders capacity to deliver.

When one is going to look for employment in leading companies in the world, ethnicity and religion is the list priority. The focus is mainly on experience, places you worked and position.

But After 3 years, APC has nothing to show, so they play the ethno religious card. Trying to divert the attention of Nigerians from issues.

People are slaughtered like chicken in Kaduna, instead of seek solution they are talking about deportation and burning of mosques in Anambra.

Over 10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs in 3 years.

We have become the poverty headquarters of the world.

Corruption is higher now than ever before.

Disregard of court order which is worse than corruption.

Of all this, the APC government has time to go this low. It's an evidence they are banking on the gullibility/Stupidity of Nigerians to easily loose focus on issues.

In a developed countries, by now there would be protest against the government for spending 3.5million monthly to feed el zakzaky amidst heavy borrowing.

But they know that the youths are confused, they rather dwell on bigotry than focus on issues. So they raise such issues and the youths jump for it and forget lai mohammed.

Since we are now in the issue of deportation, it's time we deport Buhari Back to daura.

We will deport Buhari back to Daura once your father has completed his prison term, I was reliably informed that most politicians on Buhari's death row are sending their kids and staff to nairaland to talk rubbish!!
May your father carry his cross alone. Buhari is going nowhere, he is there to put the fear of God in looters like your dad!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by mekaboy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
jpphilips:

We will deport Buhari back to Daura once your father has completed his prison term, I was reliably informed that most politicians on Buhari's death row are sending their kids and staff to nairaland to talk rubbish!!
May your father carry his cross alone. Buhari is going nowhere, he is there to put the fear of God in looters like your dad!!

I would be glad if my dad was serving, we would be enjoying 3.5 million monthly. grin grin

Is that not what the God fearing buhari spends to detain people?
Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by mekaboy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
embarassed

Re: Nigerians Deport Buhari Back To Daura. by GMbuharii: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

u are calling people names and u want then to be in the same page with u, how's that possible?

4kU.

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves N60bn For Rice Subsidy / SE Leaders Still Disputing Peter Obi's Suitability As VP Candidate-oshiomole / This Is What Killing Of Over 100 Soldiers Tells Us About Our Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.