Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,865 members, 7,945,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

THE REBORGE Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE Episode 9 (278 Views)

Burnt - Episode 9 (18+) (short Story Series) / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 9 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE REBORGE Episode 9 by LBmujuni3(f): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

She grabbed the maid whose jaw was on floor sweating probably soiling her pants. An eerie growl came from me but no words came out. My body was burning up feverishly with rage and anger was eating through my heart. I retched and gagged but nothing came out of my mouth. She pull the maid clenching her teeth, " let's go before her germs contaminates the atmosphere" she said with a deprecated grin.
" I hate flower vases have the looks but lack substance and nobility!" James's nonchalantly voice was echoing but it was becoming hard and hard to stay focused. The darkness was welcoming me. I prayed to God to help me and my son but all I left was hopelessness and despair. I groaned and moaned in pain that eventually I blacked out!

I wake up again screaming, sweating, and kicking. I felt myself fall off the bed!I hear foot steps coming and I snickered soundlessly, I leap at a sturdy silhouette and mount on the person's back and squealed punching the person with all my might. The person shrieked out of fright and just like that the door was opened and mother came in with shock and trepidation written all have her face.
But wait! Why is this place different? When did they move me? This seems like a hospital? And who is this lady that I have in my clutches? I was hyperventilating. oh wait wait wait where is my SON? I glare incredulously at mother and point at her suppressing the urge to choke her. I need answers fast and first.
"WHERE THE IS MY SON?"
"You vile Satan spout! Show where my son is?! I shriek at her . She dramatically holds her chest and gasps.
"Child! How can you speak to me like that?you don't have a child.which son are you referring to?!" She said knitting her forehead. She orders the other lady I scuffled with at first to send in a doctor.
Wait! She is actually calling a doctor for me? Where am I? And how come am able to move?
She genuinely seems confused and flushed
Was it all a bad dream!?
Wait Wait! Which year is it?
Jeez ,Reincarnation? Am I REBORN?! Wait which year is this?

I composed myself and I take a long sigh and pout.

(1) (Reply)

While Winfield Chronices Magazine Is The Best By Naija Celebrities ... / Bloggers Based In Ibadan / White Man In Town (chapter Thirty Seven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.