Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,768 members, 7,945,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Sinday Thread - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sinday Thread (3987 Views)

'sinday' And Oyedepo's Ordained Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Sinday Thread by JeromeBlack: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
HappyPagan:

Lol, you dey run for post?

Been freelancing this year. Owed some cash by some clients, was hoping they'd pay this weekend - had a whole lot of plans set up. Modachots didn't pay.

Other than that, great week. PH is unusually quiet for an election season.

Interesting.

One of my clients does not want to come back to Nigeria until after elections and they guy owes big money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sinday Thread by HappyPagan: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Interesting.

One of my clients does not want to come back to Nigeria until after elections and they guy owes big money.

By 'after elections', he is probably hoping 'his people' win.. na the nonsense person dey suffer for this country. If his people lose, you may not see him till next election. grin

The week went by so quick... can't believe it's Friday already. Good time is I'm home today, and it looks like it's gonna rain.... cheesy wink

Speaking about zoos, this is a picture I took at a zoo in India... I don't think I've shared it here before....

Are there any zoos in Nigeria one can visit? I visited the Port-Harcourt Zoo, but they wouldn't let me go in with my camera... said my camera was 'too professional'... I had to get permission from 'madam'.... got pissed and left.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sinday Thread by budaatum: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oh Lord and Heavenly Father
Buda sinned!

She took your name in vain
And blasphemed!

Delightfully! She said you were insane!

Forgive her Lord.
And she will not sin again!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does The Soul Exist? / How Come Other Races Follow Their Religions Except Africans? / Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.