Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,665 members, 7,951,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! (7232 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
you're saying it ike its easy. I remember when I used to retort tis same thing to people who brought their medical issues here on nairaland but now im in their shoes, I know how they feel. the fear is killing me
MJBOLT:
oga,go and see a doctor

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Lexusgs430: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
Guys please I need your help, I know i'm supposed to post this on health section but there's more traffic here and I need advise quick.

After engaging in a sexual kink with some of my pals, I noticed I've had an infection on my lips. My lips swelled up to the size of a tennis ball. The swelling went down to my relief but my lips broke out in sores and started to blister. I am so scared of going to the hospice because I don't want to hear what I cannot handle. I feel kinda feverish so I'm hoping its fever sores because I usually have blisters on my lips before I get malaria but its never like this. Maybe its because the malaria will be serious. I've already started to take malaria medicine. But I'm still so scared guys, has anyone ver experienced this?

The moment you go to the hospice, you are already on palliative care (about to die).........

Tell us where you put those lips, so we would be able to proffer best suggestions/solutions..............
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
cancer??! what have I done ro deserve this?? I don't even know which is worse
Luminary1:
That's herpes but it' looks more like cancer .
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by MJBOLT: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
you said you did not have sexual intercourse,so what are you afraid of?

lezzshyte:
you're saying it ike its easy. I remember when I used to retort tis same thing to people who brought their medical issues here on nairaland but now im in their shoes, I know how they feel. the fear is killing me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
Guess karma is a mean b!tch!
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
exactly my bro! I didn't do interourse so I am wondering why people would say it's herpes. I just think its malaria blisters. thanks bro
MJBOLT:

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
I honestly don't want to go into details so I won't be judged. I just want to know if anyone has gone through this and it turned out not to be herpes
Lexusgs430:

The moment you go to the hospice, you are already on palliative care (about to die).........

Tell us where you put those lips, so we would be able to proffer best suggestions/solutions..............
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by phlame(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
exactly my bro! I didn't do interourse so I am wondering why people would say it's herpes. I just think its malaria blisters. thanks bro

undecided undecided undecided

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
MJBOLT:

Could be contracted through kisses, pecks. Any fluid from the infected transfers to the other
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by MJBOLT: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
forget all this herpes and cancer talk nairalanders are saying,go to the hospital,it might be malaria who knows

lezzshyte:
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Did you engage in MouthAction....?? If no...then i dont think its herpes but a reaction like an allergy or sort.....something came in contact with ur lip...that is not conversant with yr body..
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Niyeal(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
you don't understand the kind of fear I am going through right now, its not easy. the hospital at this point seems to me like a slaughter house. I am only hanging on to the thin sliver of hope that I have fever blisters because I usually get them anytime im about to have malaria plus ive been having malaria symptoms. you guys should try and empathize with me pls
Vst Nrst Fed Med Ctre 4 Check up
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/857150/im-great-pains-now

guys, I just got the greatest relief. I just googled malaria blisters and I was linked to a thread on nairaland where a guy who had malaria that caused blisters on his lips was asking for medicine to take care of it.

I knew I couldn't have had herpes, for where? thanks guys. now I just need to research on drugs that'd get rid of these blisters. anyone has any idea?

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
I believe its malaria bro
MJBOLT:
forget all this herpes and cancer talk nairalanders are saying,go to the hospital,it might be malaria who knows

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Lexusgs430: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=lezzshyte post=72879341]I honestly don't want to go into details so I won't be judged. I just want to know if anyone has gone through this and it turned out not to be herpes[/quote

To seek proper medical advice, you must be prepared to be open 100%.....

You cannot go to a hospital and not be prepared to tell the Doctor, the route of your infection. If you also lie about the route/source of infection, you stand the chance of having a wrong examination and wrong route of treatment.......

The longer you are mis - diagnosed, the more the infection lives within you, causing more damage........ (the longer the infection is benigh, the more expensive it becomes to treat medically and presents risk to personal health)......

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Lexusgs430: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:

guys, I just got the greatest relief. I just googled malaria blisters and I was linked to a thread on nairaland where a guy who had malaria that caused blisters on his lips was asking for medicine to take care of it.

I knew I couldn't have had herpes, for where? thanks guys. now I just need to research on drugs that'd get rid of these blisters. anyone has any idea?

The difference with him, he probably did not put his mouth in other regions, negating any other 3rd party route of infection........
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Why do I have the feeling the op is just trolling undecided

He frequents the sexuality section, specifically the ashewo beer Parlour and I know his antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
I mean it could just have been a coincidence for me that at the same time the sores were going to manifest, I did some sexual stuffs
Lexusgs430:

The difference with him, he probably did not put his mouth in other regions, negating any other 3rd party route of infection........
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
bro I might be a joker but i also have issues. I wanted to open a new account to post this but I decided to to since no one knows me here anyway
ikhileomotayo:
Why do I have the feeling the op is just trolling undecided

He frequents the sexuality section, specifically the ashewo beer Parlour and I know his antecedents.
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
I mean it could just have been a coincidence for me that at the same time the sores were going to manifest, I did some sexual stuffs

My Bro, it's your body not mine ..... Health is wealth.....

If you have a #NOF, and you keep using pain killers, the #NOF would never heal (well, unless if conservatively treated).......
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
thanks for the advice bro
Lexusgs430:

My Bro, it's your body not mine ..... Health is wealth.....

If you have a #NOF, and you keep using pain killers, the #NOF would never heal (well, unless if consecutively treated)..........
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:

From its appearance, it looks like a reaction from the medication you took. Go visit a clinic, stop googling. Google do not run blood tests.
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
okay people ive finally decided to take a bold step and visit a hospital being tomorrow, being Monday ... id update you guys on the process and results... pls pray for me guys ... im really terrified
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Medunah: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
okay people ive finally decided to take a bold step and visit a hospital being today... id update you guys on the process and results... pls pray for me guys ... im really terrified
Goodluck......are u in the hospital already?
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
undecided

ahaa! he got the infection from an ashi cheesy
guys dat frequent brothels stop kissing ashawos when in the heat of sex.u can still get infected from kissing them cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:

ahaa! he got the infection from an ashi cheesy
guys dat frequent brothels stop kissing ashawos when in the heat of sex.u can still get infected from kissing them cheesy.

grin Abi ooooooooo grin

Who knows where his D I C K and Mouth have been grin

There is a reason Condoms where invented cool
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

grin Abi ooooooooo grin

Who knows where his D I C K and Mouth have been grin

There is a reason Condoms where invented cool
someone was saying op has malaria blisters.wich one is malaria blisters.u can still contact herpes from kissing and not just kissing but deep kissing cheesy.maybe the ashawo wey op go kiss the babe go don use that mouth and tongue suck and lick different pingolos including dat of bus conducters,trailer drivers and truck pushers.u go do french kiss wit such a girl how u no go dey infected cheesy
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:

someone was saying op has malaria blisters.wich one is malaria blisters.u can still contact herpes from kissing and not just kissing but deep kissing cheesy.maybe the ashawo wey op go kiss the babe go don use that mouth and tongue suck and lick different pingolos including dat of bus conducters,trailer drivers and truck pushers.u go do french kiss wit such a girl how u no go dey infected cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oboy, this is serious o
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Collins4u1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
sorry bro
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by vincentjk(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Even from the way you sound i see no atom of seriousness here, what have your parent's said about this or are you hiding it from them?

I hope you aren't one of these little boys recently disturbing people's peace here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Know About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) / Indomie Is Bad For Ur Kids / Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.