Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,713 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? (4669 Views)

For Those Of You Listening To Worldly Music Listen To This / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? by Deckline(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Anas09:
Anas is Guyish? aww
Because it is guyish... Thats why people think you are a guy. Btw- You are really an amazing lady.
Re: Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? by Anas09: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
solite3:
Nope playing world music does not,
it is not what goes into a man that defile him but what comes out.
But again what one hears or sees has the ability to influence him.
It also depends on the type of worldy music.

Well, i don't know about you, but my spirit sings on it's own volition. Any music i listen to registers and when i sleep my spirit sings it. Most times, it gets so strong that my mind will have to join in. One song can occupy me for the entire day.

So, if this piece of music were to be about Sex, my mind would be all about sex for the entire.

What does Keeping your heart with all diligence mean anyway?
Re: Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? by Anas09: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Deckline:

Because it is guyish... Thats why people think you are a guy.
Btw- You are really an amazing lady.
I don't know how an amazing lady is like. But, i'll take that compliment and thank you for your kind words.

And you are smart, i like smart. lol
Re: Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? by Deckline(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Anas09:

I don't know how an amazing lady is like. But, i'll take that compliment and thank you for your kind words.

And you are smart, i like smart. lol
Lol. I'm not that smart sha. Thanks anyway ma'am.
Re: Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? by Anas09: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Deckline:

Lol. I'm not that smart sha. Thanks anyway ma'am.
If you know that you are smart, then you are not, but delusional. Only someone else can tell you that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Faith (''non-wof Believers'') / Drums In Mountain Of Fire / Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.