Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) (20422 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Uche Elendu Celebrates Daughter, Chizuterem 12th Birthday, Recounts Experience / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by nonix22(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2018
leave the wee girl alone, no detect anything for the poor girl body biko
Imoh555:

I'm a trained detective my work is to carefully watch,observe and pick every very little details
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
I can't believe for the life of me that people would stoop so low as to call a 10 year old ugly and all those demeaning words.
The internet indeed is a garbage can of misfits undecided
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2018
kikiwendy:

You probably should share a picture of you when you were 10.. Stop hating dude she's only a kid
Crushing on u babe.
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Eveking(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
happy birthday pretty girl
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
computergeek:
Happy 10th lil Angel. Grow in wisdom.

I remember when Uche had her last child, her story was full of pain and emotions. Endometriosis nearly killed her years prior to that pregnancy. The baby was her saving Grace. After nine months of gestation, the endometriosis left.

Each time I see her I remember that story. That thing is so bad. Such extreme dysmenorrhea and relentless infertility, and it's even very difficult to cure. I'm happy for her. She and Khloe Kardashian are lucky they broke free. May we women never experience such misfortune in Jesus' name. Amen.

Sick, disgusting pedophile. I wish this country was sane and advanced. Your IP address would be used to track you down and your nasty a$shole will be screwed open in jail for this comment. Nasty piece of sh!t.
May all the growing girls around you be protected. Demon.
take am easy guy.
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I can't believe for the life of me that people would stoop so low as to call a 10 year old ugly and all those demeaning words.
The internet indeed is a garbage can of misfits undecided

She ugly she ugly...TAke it
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by gladisa7: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
gree 4 handsome guys they go dey follow obj n oshomohle look alike as long as he get money..
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by gladisa7: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
HBD dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram + Pictures / Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.