Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

How I Murdered My Boss – Togolese Cook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Murdered My Boss – Togolese Cook (637 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Murdered My Boss – Togolese Cook by tycoon101(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Sunday Adefonou Anani, the suspect that murdered a business mogul, Chief Opeyemi Bademosi in Lagos has told how he carried out the mission.

How I murdered my boss - Togolese Cook
Bademosi, an Ondo chief was murdered in his resident at number 3B, Onikoye Lane Park View Estate, Ikoyi by his newly employed cook from the Republic of Benin.

According to the suspect, he wanted to rob his boss, but things did not work out how he planned; ” On a fateful day, when I got to my

source: https://cornerstonenewsng.com/murdered-boss-togolese-cook/
Re: How I Murdered My Boss – Togolese Cook by Splendor185: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2018
http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/11/dss-cannot-demand-the-resignation-of-a-party-chairman-oshiomhole/

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr Adams Oshiomhole, says the Department of State Services (DSS) cannot demand the resignation of a party chairman.

Oshiomhole said this when he made an appearance on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics, in reaction to comments trailing his invitation by the security agency.

The comments also followed the alleged plan by some aggrieved governors of the party to impeach him from office.

The national chairman of the APC, however, debunked allegations that his invitation by the DSS was linked to any financial fraud case.

He said he was not arrested by but was engaged in a routine meeting with the security agency.

Read Also: I Was Not Arrested By DSS, Says Oshiomhole

He said, “We have met a couple of times to discuss issues that have to do with the country, our party, if they have information or if there are certain clarifications they need… we’ve had conversations on a variety of issues.

Re: How I Murdered My Boss – Togolese Cook by Auxtin85(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Why didn’t you put the entire story here ?

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered My Boss – Togolese Cook by SolutionMee: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: How I Murdered My Boss – Togolese Cook by tycoon101(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Hillairious !!! Oshodi Slay Queen Arrested Over Her Failure To Return A Stolen / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.photos / See The Moment Man Was Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.