Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,794 members, 7,941,983 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv (2935 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by dadexcel: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
globemoney:

You are talking absolute nonsense. Any person who pretends peter obi did not introduce church politics to Anambra state and divided the state between Anglican and Catholic is not from Anambra state. Maybe you need to go and ask you church if you are indeed saying the truth.

Peter obi is not my mentor, it's you that have peter obi as mentor should pray to God to give you 1/10 of what he gave him. yeye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIVLc6Cy8WA

......my friend ....you see why the foolishness of the Igbo man is unquantifiable ....the level of disunity and share stupidity all in the name of we are intelligent is just appaling and pathetic ....that's why you will continue to be lead by every other section of thus country because your never united . Your quick to say your from ananbra state just to buttress your obvious fallacy, so you can tanish the image of one of your own ....buy the time the fallacies from folks like you ends up denying obi this opportunity , you still come back home and cry marginalization ....tell me which other tribe in thus country attacks their own on national appointment s ...only the wise ones from the east like you and me...unfortunate ....really sad !
Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by globemoney: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
dadexcel:

......my friend ....you see why the foolishness of the Igbo man is unquantifiable ....the level of disunity and share stupidity all in the name of we are intelligent is just appaling and pathetic ....that's why you will continue to be lead by every other section of thus country because your never united . Your quick to say your from ananbra state just to buttress your obvious fallacy, so you can tanish the image of one of your own ....buy the time the fallacies from folks like you ends up denying obi this opportunity , you still come back home and cry marginalization ....tell me which other tribe in thus country attacks their own on national appointment s ...only the wise ones from the east like you and me...unfortunate ....really sad !
What is the relevance of VP to the igbo nation? How has Osibanjo VP changed the fortunes of yoruba? We are not second class citizens, until we are given the presidential slot, we will still cry marginalization, ndigbo have had VP we demand presidency! Nothing less and peter obi is not the right man for the job in any case.
Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by Modphase: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ganduri:
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
. The way to slap many of you Igbos till your head drop de hungry ehn. So Yoruba should leave you when it come to Atiku n Obi issue but you bloody Igbos can poke your nose into Buhari n Nigeria issue because Yoruba are not helping you fight for Biafra. Many of you Igbos need to be beaten blue black with machete.
Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by dadexcel: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
globemoney:

What is the relevance of VP to the igbo nation? How has Osibanjo VP changed the fortunes of yoruba? We are not second class citizens, until we are given the presidential slot, we will still cry marginalization, ndigbo have had VP we demand presidency! Nothing less and peter obi is not the right man for the job in any case.
....,..........well said...as per peter obi being the right man or not...we all are entitled to our opinions ...however he appears to me like the closest shot we have right now looking at the scheme of things ....we loose everything by falsely discrediting hum , while we gain by supporting him just Luke other regions do to their own period !
Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by Ganduri: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Modphase:
. The way to slap many of you Igbos till your head drop de hungry ehn. So Yoruba should leave you when it come to Atiku n Obi issue but you bloody Igbos can poke your nose into Buhari n Nigeria issue because Yoruba are not helping you fight for Biafra. Many of you Igbos need to be beaten blue black with machete.

Lol. problem is am from.kaduna. Jaba by tribe. like i said leave the rest of us from your nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by Modphase: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ganduri:

Lol. problem is am from.kaduna. Jaba by tribe. like i said leave the rest of us from your nonsense
No be only Jaba tribe Na Yaba left tribe. No one stink of bigotry n hate like you do like every bigoted Ipob n Igbo on NL.
Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by newbornmacho(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Only fools, zombies and liars, plus afonja head Mining terrorists didn't see the high, down to earth hands on wisdom of Mr Obi in this interview.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv by IbrahimDamola: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Modphase:
No be only Jaba tribe Na Yaba left tribe. No one stink of bigotry n hate like you do like every bigoted Ipob n Igbo on NL.

E pain your dumbohari skull say the guy na northerner wey don reason say yorubas like you no get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Humiliates PDP In His Polling Unit / Public Sector: Ugwuanyi Moves To Constitute EXCO As Security Committee Finalizes / China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.