Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (101162 Views)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / See The Most Beautiful Church In Azia Ihiala Lga Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Chai!!!
Make Boko Haram nor see this wan o. grin
I hope it has parking spaces o. cheesy
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by OMOTOWO(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Wahala90: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
eee

1 Like

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by nonye6194: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jesse01:
Not hospital or schools but church ? undecided we are doomed.

But they've built more churches and schools almost everywhere on earth.

In some places, more than the government e.g. Some parts of Nigeria

Cant they have a befitting place of worship?

6 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Folabifreeman(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
million dollar church in a country where so many people feed with less than $2 per day.

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by allenuzoma(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Very new and clean infinix note 5 for sale!!!
100‰ clean.
At a give away price. Receipt and every accessories are available
Call me now!! 0.8.176567002
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Bsideboi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
I was going to pay for the whole thing but I don't donate chump change like 14million dollars, it is an insult to me
You get �
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by friendlyadvice: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bsideboi:
You get �
angry how dare you? Infact I no dey do again make nobody beg me
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by adebayosun02: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
One thing I credit to Catholic churches is that they are not trouble maker.
They carry themselves with full maturity.

8 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by OnyeOGA(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Black man? Black man is intellectually lazy.
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by jefff455: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Folabifreeman:
million dollar church in a country where so many people feed with less than $2 per day.

to me oh, talk to the government

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by jefff455: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Folabifreeman:

to me oh, talk to the government its the responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by adebayosun02: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jesse01:
Not hospital or schools but church ? undecided we are doomed.
I guess this church have championed this course better than any other organization

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Nature8(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hmm, cool
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
May be 'OP' has not visited champions royal assembly kubwa Abuja u I'll marvel at the Master piece.
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by gladisa7: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
who don see that Tony Ezenna Orange drug new house?
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by XaintJoel20: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
bodee:
waste of resources. I believe the money could be channeled to productive sectors.

How much have you "channelled to productive sector" as a person?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by md17: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
.....and why is there naijapals.com all over the pictures. Are they the one that built it??
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
theirs also this temple (church of later day saints).Catholic church has many masterpiece over the nation

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by ogtavia(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
I thought I was going to see real life pictures not 3D visualizations. We know this is just on paper..
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
I'm tired of seeing churches . undecided undecided undecided

We need more industries, vocational schools, Technical colleges.
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by wisdomkid: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Blakjewelry:
cool only if Nigeria religious lot will sanitize their mind the way they do their place of worship

You that have an already sanitized mind, what have you done, better still, achieved with it?

3 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by sukerefakere(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Most beautiful church in Nigeria in the poverty capital of the world...

What do i know
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by technicallyrich(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
How much can iget 3 plots of land in lekki. I want to build a house in no mans land lagos
Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by DinoP: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
bodee:
waste of resources. I believe the money could be channeled to productive sectors.

The resources you spent on electricity, "where is the power"?

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by olanreyman(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
May be 'OP' has not visited champions royal assembly kubwa Abuja u I'll marvel at the Master piece.
I would love to see the pictures of that church

1 Like

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Kamxin(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
adebayosun02:
One thing I credit to Catholic churches is that they are not trouble maker.
They carry themselves with full maturity.

This is the oldest institution on earth with the finest administrators you can find anywhere on earth. The impact on earthizens cant be documented on paper

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by nonye6194: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Meren1:

Lai Mohammed

Try somewhere else

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Optmus(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2018

Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Frank Frenzy:
1. The church isn't small. If you're an architect, you should know.

2. Anthropometrically, 1-human is roughly 1sqm.

3. 3,275sqm is a huge proposed built space.

4. Pile or pier foundation is the most expensive type of foundations.

5. Due to the proposed height, at least, 40N/mm slump strength needed.

6. Aesthetically, the concept is cool. Not just Catholic inspired but Jesus's lifestyle inspired.

6a. The 1st crest region explains the birth of Jesus. His rise with his disciples. Miracles...

6b. The middle rim explains the persecution of Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Being crucified. Dead. Buried.

6c. The pinnacle crest. Meaning his resurrection and ascension to Heaven. The concept is cool. Location of the cross is cool but would have imagined a replica image of praying Jesus or interceding Jesus, seated on the Throne. Perhaps in synthetic gypsum bit illuminate cast, but huge cast, placed on the final crest of the atrium.

It's a lovely design metamorphosis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.