Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,747 members, 7,924,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash (48114 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference / 7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Burglar Breaks Into Nigerian Adult Movie Star’s Office, Made Away With Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by tzoracle: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
kestolove95:
since na IBB..tombs up peter, the said ibb sef is a tiv

mortuary down undecided undecided
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
kenodrill:
Good one...the guy got guts and as such deserves an accolade.
A likely thief spotted!!
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by theoldpretender(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
IBB GUESTHOUSE....not the hiltop mansion in Minna.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by phemmyutd(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Why is IBB not accusing APC of assassination attempt on his life like Ekweremadu?
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by FrancisIgya: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Over to the Atikulates. Accusing finger to Buhari perhaps.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by AngelicBeing: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2018
kestolove95:
Lol, small thief stole from a bigger thief that contributed to the situation in Nigeria shocked
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by akinszz: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2018
Village people

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2018
kestolove95:
Its IBB University Lapai (IBBUL)'s guest hauz nt Gen. IBB's hauz
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by tfelicityk(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2018
What did IBB stole from you? Be advocate of good Nigerian
kestolove95:
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by educhigo: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2018
ibb.1 vs clint 1 thief caught thief make una free the man undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Godful: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2018
how that one take concern me.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by adecz: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Village ppl tinz..
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Yuceeluv(f): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
See the chicken change for this magnitude of disgrace.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Laid2001: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Thank God IBB is not claiming this to be an Assassination attempt
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by bkool7(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
I guess IBB is no longer a politician, he would have said it's hired assassin.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by enemyofprogress: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
kestolove95:
you go sweet die for bed
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by enemyofprogress: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Yuceeluv:
See the chicken change for this magnitude of disgrace.
him no resemble you
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by ahamonyeka(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Make den free the guy na hunger cos am.

1 Like

Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by gbishman: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Hahah, this is the biggest joke of the century. Someone stole IBB's watch and 10k cash and his shouting? wow! he almost brought Nigeria to her knees and nothing happened to him.
This is what i term selective justice.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by calyto: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
IBB is not Tiv abeg.

He's from Niger State so he may be Nupe

grin grin grin

kestolove95:
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by wink2015(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
AcuraZDX:
The gallant operatives of the Nigerian Police Force in Nigeri have apprehended a suspect who burgled a room at the IBB Guesthouse in Minna, and allegedly stole mobile telephones, cash, and other valuables.

Former president, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida's Guesthouse in the Shango area of Minna, the Niger State capital, was recently burgled as a suspect identified as Joseph Peter, was arrested for breaking into the room and allegedly stole four mobile telephones, one power bank and N10,000 cash.

The operatives of the Niger State Police Command apprehended the suspect, who hails from Kuta in Shiroro Local Government Area of the state.

While speaking to a correspondent when paraded, Peter, a graduate of the College of Education Minna, confessed that he felt stupid breaking into people’s homes and shops, noting that he had no reason for doing so.

The 26-year-old suspect said, “I am a disgrace to the society; I have insulted the human race and I don’t have reasons for doing this; I can’t even tell why I’m into it, honestly.
“My mother was highly disappointed as well as my family members, who looked up to me as a rising star; I have dragged our family name in the mud; it’s unfortunate.”

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident to on Sunday, and said detectives recovered one Fero mobile telephone, Infinix handset, Techno K7, Gionee phone, power bank and N10, 000, all valued at N157,600, from the suspect.
He added that the matter would be charged to court after investigation.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/face-of-burglar-who-broke-into-ibbs-guesthouse-and-stole-phones-cash-others-photo/

Military President Ibrahim Babangida also feasted on the Nigeria treasury which he violated our national commonwealth.

The political and economic problem Nigeria is facing today was created by him and his military administration that ruled Nigeria for 8 years.

Babangida looted our commonwealth that left Nigeria paralyzed for 8 years.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by kkboy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
If this have happened to some people from some ethic group in this government, their tribe will see it as assassination rather robbery.

Nigeria is deeply divided along ethnic and religious lines.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by adetem(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ole Gbe, ole gba. Thief carry, thief collect
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by famology(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Assassination attempt........ in the voice of ike ekweremadu.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by kenodrill: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Meskaofficial1:
A likely thief spotted!!

Ure a brain dead bigot
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by dave64610: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
it's a guest house named after him not his house.
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by maxbarry(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ike,,,,now lBB,next we b ......dey are on political mission,,,l am suspectin dey are plantin sometin vital in their room...plus
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Emyjeze(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
at least he did not rob a fellow poor man..... kudos robber
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by seangy4konji: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash by Tswata1992: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
The guest house doesn't not belong to General Babangida but Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.