Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,973 members, 7,942,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures (1553 Views)

Top 4 Travel Adventures For Animal Lovers In Nigeria / Cultural Adventures In Ghana / Pls Help On My Travelling Process For Visiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by ta10: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2010
Hey

I just started a blog. I just came back from South America where I went travelling for two months, with just a 50 litre backpack. It was a LOT of fun, I went to many interesting places and met lots of cool people. I have started my blog to tell other people of my adventure, and inspire them to do the same thing and go and explore another part of the world.

The address is http://theblackbackpacker..com/

I don't make any money off of this in any way so it is not commercial, just want to share stories of my two month adventure. I also have another upcoming trip planned to another part of the world VERY soon, so this blog will be very active!

Spread the word and start reading!

Thx
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by philip0906(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2010
visited d blog. . .makes sense.keep it up wink
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by oncolor: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2010
hmnn, interesting. you must really be adventurous to venture into South America considering the language barrier. Most people's travels are either to Europe, North America, Australia, It's refreshing to see someone going South.
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by omega25red(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
very cool blog i especially liked the pics (few that you had) of brazil the beach area looks cool.
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by otawa: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
I just started a blog. I just came back from South America where I went travelling for two months, with just a 50 litre backpack

good one. ever considered doing south east asia,
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by shilling(f): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2010
Sounds like fun. I love the name of your blog too!
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by ta10: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2010
ever considered doing south east asia

ah, then you will want to keep reading the blog.  a trip to that region is coming up VERY VERY soon grin
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2010
Just visited the blog, very interesting and inspiring to have one. At Poster, thanks for sharing wink
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by iice(f): 4:26am On Jul 28, 2010
loved it. Keep it up smiley
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by Meddler(f): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
Wow u're are one brave soul. I'm glad u enjoyed ur stay and your blog is really interesting. Haven't been to Rio but always heard good things. Still planning on visiting one of these days grin. Lived in Brasilia D.F in the early nineties with my folks and visited Sao Paulo.
U definitely have to go back to Brazil during Carnival. U would not be disappointed grin
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by AjanleKoko: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nice blog.
I wish I could have done this in my twenties. Will still get to South America anyways, though not as a backpacker.
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by canuck(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
Good blog, Black Backpacker! You are one good storyteller!

I spent the first twenty years of my life within a 20 KM radius!!!!

Finally dared to travel to Abeokuta and realized it was only a 45-minute journey from Lagos! From then on, there was no stopping me.  grin
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by ta10: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
canuck and everyone on this thread

Thanks for the kind words on the blog, it can be hard to know how the writing comes across to other people so feedback is always always helpful!

If you have any tips or suggestions of what you'd like to see more or less of, please feel to share!

Black Backpacker
http://theblackbackpacker..com/
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by kadman(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
Dude, your blog is perfect. My flatmate is Brazilian and I showed him, He was like WTF how could you go to a favale ha ha. No "normal" person does that.
I also gotta comment your writing skills, your punchlines are on point. You had me laughing when you said you never done a golden shower without consent before. Big ups man, enjoy your adventure.
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by ta10: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
Thanks! wink
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2010
hey man, great stuff but didnt you make it to Bs As or you just didnt get the time to write about it yet?

here is a clue for all would be travellers out there on the cheap: COUCH SURFING!!!! you would be surprised how many people out there are willing to offer you a place to stay for free (as long as you dont look like a psycho)

as for the Brazil, you seem to have had a great time but where are the juicy meninas stories? come on now!
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by ta10: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
Haha! Dont worry I did make it down to Buenos Aires, all the stories coming soon! wink
Re: Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures by AjanleKoko: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Topic,
Any new backpacking stories?

(1) (Reply)

Belarus Student Visa / Determining Whether You Really Want To Become A U.S Citizen / Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.